Sin city🎰⚡️💸

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
♠️♦️ Warnings♣️- Dirty talking, daddy kink (very), Kissing, oral (F) naughty Vegas fun.

Elvis POV: we're back in Vegas for a few days to finish this month's shows, then a new tour starts in a couple of weeks, then Vegas again. Me, Heather and the guys hit up the hotels Casino, Jerry went to play black Jack, he's really good at too. Sonny, Red, and Joe all stayed the slot machines with us, Red was cursing at the machine as he won $300 then decided to play it back, then lost half of it. Meanwhile, me and Joe were hitting Jack pots. I won over 1k. Heather was playing & sipping on a Pepsi from the bar. Jerry came back and won 500 from Black Jack. We all decided to wrap it up, Red still mad that he lost. Sonny won only 100$ but he was happy. We headed to supper, at our favorite Vegas restaurant that we have been going to for years, since we've been doing shows here.
•••••••••
Afterwards we all headed back home the hotel to rest and get ready for the show tonight, some of the guys headed back down to the casino to either win or loose money. Me and Heather headed back to our room, I put the do not disturb sign on the door, so the guys or anyone would know to call for anything. I turned around and Heather had already stripped out of her clothes, relieving a sexy set of black lingerie.
I smirked.
"You like daddy"? She said seductively.
"Daddy loves it a lot" I felt my crotch area get tight
••••••
Heather's POV
I could see E's crotch area become hard, I seductively motioned him with my finger, the entire outfit was so thin my boobs were spilling out of the top, and the crotch is super thin, so it didn't leave much covered. I layed with my legs spread wide, as Elvis walked to the bed, with a full erection, we quickly stripped our of our clothes getting each other bare, he spread my legs again as my honey dripped out of my soaked folds, he rubbed my throbbing clit, as he stuck a couple of fingers, as I moaned "daddy". It's ok mama, daddy's gonna take good care of ya" he growled.
He pulled his fingers out, and licked up & down my folds, I kicked my legs begging for more. As he licked, in and around my crotch. He lined his hard cock up to my soaked folds, teasing my clit, as he slammed roughly in, slamming his hips, I smashed our lips together, our tongues dancing together, as e continued to smash his hips hitting every inch, our releases were both building, as Elvis quickly pulled out, my honey dripping on the bed sheets, and his pouring out like lava. Both of us out of breath, holding each other tight.

A/N: a little sexy V-Day chapter for yall for today❤️