Kissin you💋

Elvis's hands roamed Heather's body as they made out passionately, tongues dancing her hands finding Elvis's hair, as she moaned "daddy" in his ear just to get him going. Heather could feel his cock twitch under her leg, as they continued to kiss, Heather's maroon lipstick smudged on his lips. Elvis groaned as her fingers danced at his crotch, turning him on more. His Jet black hair messy from her hands. "Mmm mama"he groaned. His hands went up the back of her shirt, while  hers continued to rub his crotch, his cock was rock hard at this point, needed to be set free, he gently pushed her on the bed, glancing the door to make sure it was locked, their room was recently was made sound proof, so they could comfortably make as much noise as they wanted & the guys got tired of being able to hear especially at night. They roughly ripped at clothes, trying to desperately get each other bare as quickly as possible, clothes were being thrown all over the place. Heather felt Elvis spread her legs, finally getting him where she wanted him at. Elvis rubbed her clit making her wetter then before, before shoving a couple of fingers inside, she moaned as he replaced his fingers, with his tongue spreading her wet folds apart, slipping his tongue in the wetness of her crotch. Heathers back arched as Elvis used his tongue to sent her over the edge, squirming under him, mmm be good for daddy" he groaned. "Daddy please... she moaned" I need your cock in me now" she moaned.
He smirked. As he lined his cock to her wet folds, teasing her clit with the tip, before pushing in he was able to get in easy, because she was so wet at this point.
They loudly moaned at the feeling of each other, about 5 mins later, Heather's walls closed around him, she could feel his cock pulsing, as he released his warm honey in her. They stared at the celling out of breath Heather stared at Elvis hair was stuck to his forehead from sweat, Elvis pulled the covers over both of them, as they fell asleep exhausted from their little favorite form of exercise.