Christmas time

Nov 17th 1972

It's Christmas time pretty baby.

•Heather's POV•
It's getting around Christmas time, I pulled into the driveway of Graceland after getting off work, I noticed a truck and guys unloading tons of boxes, elvis must have made a huge Christmas decor order, I thought, one thing I've learned about him is that he is obsessed with Christmas, I went inside I heard Elvis playing the blue Christmas on the piano, I went and wrapped my arms around him, as he looked up, "hey honey how was your day?" he asked. "Great, long but am glad am back home" I said. How was yours?  I Asked" great honey. I went and made a huge Christmas decor order a couple of days ago, and as you can see it's here" he said.
"That's what i thought Santa" I giggled.
"Santa" ? he raised an eyebrow.
I whispered in his ear, "Sexy" Santa" I smirked. As he blushed. "Oh honey, I said speaking of a sexy Santa, I bought you a little outfit a couple of days ago, if daddy wants go try it on for me" I said in his ear. "He raised an eyebrow in curiosity". "What kind of outfit" he said.
"You'll see" I took his hand and let him upstairs.
••••••••
I gave him the bag, as I sat on the bed and waited I also got an outfit for myself for Later. His is basically just spenders, & the "shorts" look like underwear & it also comes with a hat. He walked out into the bathroom "what you think honey?" He smirked. I bit my lip, almost in shock of how Hot he looked in it. "You look incredible daddy" he blushed again. I grabbed him by the spenders, "come here my sexy Santa".
••••••••••
After, we went back downstairs to the smell of Mary cooking lunch, it's her incredible lasagna, and garlic bread, which I've had one other time since me & Elvis have been dating. I made the tea, while she fixed everyone plates, she makes her lasagna homemade, Elvis's Tour manager Joe who is Italian gets his seal of approval. We all sit down and dig it, everyone barely looks up as they devour the meal, E is sitting next to me, he only looks up to take sips of his Pepsi. After we all eat, all of our plates are clean. "Well that saves me the scrubbing " Mary says from the sink. After lunch, everyone helps put up the huge decor order.
•••••••
•Elvis's POV•
"You sure you have enough decorations Boss?" Sonny says from the outside window putting up lights, I laugh. "Probably not" I say half joking half not. I hear Sonny & Joe cuss under their breath outside. I laugh. We put Christmas trees in Almost every room, Living, tv, pool, and jungle room. I hear the guys grunt & complain, they know my obsession with Christmas, I love going overboard. We finally get everything put up. The entire house looks like Santa's wonderland. After decorating, Heather goes in the jungle room to take a nap, i go into my office to scan over Lisa's Christmas list, it's basically Barbie's, baby dolls, a Cookie Monster stuff animal, and some other stuff. I put the list in a drawer, and head back out,  Heather is still asleep, I grabbed a blanket off the couch and covered her up. I went into the living room where Charlie & Jerry are, playing cards we start playing for awhile, I told Charlie about my talk with Jerry the other night, and we all seem be on the same page about things.
I went into the jungle room, which is basically like the hang out place, to check on Heather, who was awake watching Tv, I covered us both up with the blanket, before we both fell asleep.