Heatwave.

A/N: follow up to Love letters☁️💌

Warnings: O/F/M/
💌 Heather walked over to where Elvis was sitting with his cock still out, she carefully took his still hard cock in her hand as her soft hands rubbed him up & down as she gently pulled back his foreskin a tiny bit of the head only pocking thru, Tip begging for contact pre-honey already dripping down. She took his cock in her mouth swirling her tongue around the tip, hearing his groans fill the room, as he gripped the chair. She licked all the already down on him, he moaned loudly. She wrapped her lips back around him, as she sucked on the tip feeling his cock pulsing, she massaged his honey filled cherries begging to deflate, "mama he groaned" daddy needs to cum" his sweet honey shooting down her throat.
"Thank ya for the hep honey" his southern accent thick" he tugged his cock back.
"Does mama need help now?" Elvis smirked.
"Yes daddy, she blushed".
She carefully pulled her dress above her waist, and yanked off her lacy black thong that was already stuck Elvis smirked seeing her sweet honey drip from her soaked folds, she spread her legs wide, as her sexy boyfriend buried his face in her pretty beaver, he rubbed her clit as he shoved his 2 fingers inside her slick folds, daddyy she moaned, I want you're tongue" he groaned, as he licked up her wet clit, then licking in between her folds, Heather bucked her hips, Elvis pulled his tongue out, tasting her sweet honey.
•••••
"Daddy, I want to try something Heather said smirking."
"What is it honey"? Elvis asked smirking.
"I'll show you" they both through back on their clothes just to look decent enough to make it upstairs, they stripped back out of their clothes, Heather made Elvis lay back against the headboard, smirking to herself as went and grabbed a couple of things from a box in their closet, grabbing the fuzzy red handcuffs, a blindfold, and one of Elvis's belts.

"Ready to play daddy"? Heather said smirking.

"Yes mama."

⚡️: Might be a part 3- where it picks up right here & gets super spicy. 🙊🌶️😏