Guitars + Cadillacs

A/N: the wedding is coming y'all', don't worry...
••••••
Just some brief warnings below before you jump into the chapter⚡️👇🏻
••••••••
⚡️warnings: daddy / mommy Kink, Oral F + M Kissing Dirty Talking.
••••••••••

~Heather's POV~
••••••
We are getting married in a couple of days, and everything is finally done, am currently 20 weeks pregnant, and I love that Elvis can't keep his hands off of of me, my boobs have definitely gotten bigger, and E loves it, I was reading a book in our big bed wrapped in my big pregnancy pillow, name reveal: we love our little Haven Love🦋, I already know she's gonna be a daddy's girl and have him wrapped around her finger, like Lisa.) Elvis came in a few minutes later, with sunglasses, with, a long white shirt with a deep v-neck that shows his chest hair, he knows showing his chest hair drives me wild. Especially being pregnant I can barely keep my hands off of him. He throws his jacket on the chair, kicks off his boots putting them in the closet, he smells so good of brut after-shave & old
Spice, he puts his sunglasses on the nightstand, next to the stack of books, crawling in bed next to me, my lacy little thong was soaked from the moment he walked in here, I knew he could feel it, as his long fingers glided over my wet Jewel, he grinned that sexy little smile, he didn't have to say anything has I smashed our lips together, hands roaming each others bodies, his strong hands gripping my thick butt cheeks, I could feel his hard cock against my knee, I layed back on the pillows as we continued to make out, getting each other bare in the process.
••••••••••

E spread her legs wide, licking his lips at the sight of her warm honey drip out, as his thumb rubbed her clit, taking the tip of his tongue, and licking her clit, heathers loud moans filling the room, he spread her folds apart, sticking his tongue thru the wetness, "daddy" she moaned. Elvis licking up her sweet honey.
Elvis's tongue guided in the inside of her thighs, as he licked up her folds & back down.
Heather's hips bucked, "daddy, mommy needs to cum"
Cum for daddy, mommy E smirked lifting his head from her legs. Heather's release build up, as she came, Elvis smirked at the mess that had been made in between her thighs & the sheets.
•••••••••••••••
It's mommy's turn daddy, Heather said with a smirk.
She pushed him roughly down his back, taking his cock in her hand the tip peeking thru the foreskin, pre-cum dripping down from the tip, Heather licked her lips as she flatten her tongue and licked the pre-cum dripping down his shaft, Elvis groaned loudly his hips bucking, as she took his cock in her mouth, sucking on it like a popsicle, feeling the pre-cum hit her tongue, Elvis let out a sexy growl, as she continued sucking him, Heather played with each of his balls, her fingers running over the skin, squeezing them gently like a stress ball, Elvis's moans grew louder, as Heather could feel his cock pulsing as he released in her mouth.