Steamroller Baby.

Heather's POV
We're in Vegas, Elvis is wearing the chicken bone Jumpsuit, and the music to "steamroller" starts to play which is one of my favorites, he starts to belt the lyrics, Elvis knows I love this song, he starts swaying his hips, as the music picks up, am so turned on. From the way he's moving his hips, my underwear is soaked at this point. I cross my legs, trying to not draw attention to myself. I can feel Jerry and his girlfriend look at me, Rachel "mouths are you ok?" She asks, I brush but she probably already knows. Finally, love me tender starts playing, which means the show is ending, the encore song is different every night, Elvis leaves the stage covered in sweat already for a shower, we head to Elvis's dressing room, and wait for everyone to head back to our suites, he heads in first as I close the door behind us, and lock the door quickly. Elvis raises an eyebrow when he's me locking the door. Honey why you locking the door?" He asked, instead of answering I smash our lips together, i guide his hand to my drenched underwear, so he can feel what he caused.
Lawd oh mighty" honey this all of the show, he groans I can feel his cock harden against my leg.
All during steamroller, I whisper in his ear. He smirks hearing that, I desperately what rip this jumpsuit off of him, and ride him like no tomorrow, I try to control my self till we get the room. I watch Elvis change out of his jumpsuit and lays it on the chair for it to be dry cleaned, he removes the chocker, his hard cock & cherries were just flopping around as he started looking for his robe, I bit my lip I could feel myself getting wet again, he bent over to grab something out of his bag, I reached and smacked his round butt. He turned around his cheeks red. "Behave mama" he smirked. "Sorry daddy" I smiled seductively.
Wait till we get our room and daddy will take care of ya he winked. A few mins later, Jerry came to get us so we could all back to our rooms, he helped Elvis grab everything from the show, from fan letters, teddy bears some funny looking hats, and some variety of art from fans, Charlie has the unfortunate Job of clearing the stage of all the bras & skimpy looking underwear being thrown on stage, after every show usually he has a box filled.
••••••
We got back to our rooms for the night, I stripped off my clothes reveling a matching lacy black bra & thong set, Elvis smirked as he removed his robe, revealing his still hard on, his poor Cherries looking that they were ready to explode. I climbed into bed, as our lips smashed into each others.....

••••••••
Jerry's POV
I climbed into bed next to Rachel, we have the unfortunate situation this time having a room next to Elvis & Heather, those too can ever keep their hands off each other, tonight was no different we were kept up all night with the sounds of moans, and groans and the headboard hitting the wall...
And it sounded like "daddy" moaned.