Christmas Eve.

Dec 24th 1972.
A/ N: here's a little Christmas Eve chapter for yall enjoy!🎄
•Graceland's all in lights•
Heather's POV
It's Christmas Eve, and everyone at Graceland right now, is Me, Elvis, Lisa, Hazel & Vernon.
The staff went home for Christmas, and the Memphis mafia went home too. And they went be back tomorrow afternoon to celebrate with everyone.
Lisa & Hazel were playing  candy land with Vernon.
While me and Elvis snuggled in the Jungle Room, watching a Christmas Movie eating popcorn, and candy.  we heard laughing coming from the kitchen, Elvis and Vernon are just alike they both love to laugh and have fun. we eventually ate dinner, the chefs were gonna cook dinner for tonight before they left, but Vernon  insisted on cooking dinner: his famous meatloaf and green beans and  mac and cheese and for dessert his famous fudge. Elvis was a little nervous because he hasn't looked that in awhile since they got Mary & Sarah, and Maggie.

we could hear pots and pans banging and come cuss words being said, while we were playing more candy lane with the girls.  Elvis went to help his daddy, finish dinner, they came out holding huge trays of food, they put everything down on the table, and looked and smelled amazing. everyone grabbed as much as they wanted, and it was amazing. Elvis joked and said that his daddy should start cooking  again a lot more often. we ate dinner, and watched Christmas movies till it was time for bed.

A/N: decided last mintute to give yall a little christmas eve chapter, merry christmas eve!

writing will resume very soon, theres lots of fun chapters in store for the new year!

in the mean time, merry christmas Pretty Baby.

see yall again soon!