Lay you down.

"We fooled around and fell in love", Elvis whispered in Heather's ear he kissed down her neck leaving little marks, her Garnet diamond ring scraping the red velvet sheets, as her as she felt her wetness drip onto the sheets, E's hands glided to the inside of her thighs, geting to her delicate little Jewel needing him their badly, as Elvis's strong hands opened her legs, putting her feet on his shoulders, as he began to devour her crotch, Heather means it when she says it: no man has ever ate her like he has, his tongue glided down her clit, as she gripped the sheets, his tongue pushing their the pool of wetness thru her folds, licking her opening she swears if he just ate her crotch every single day, she would be grateful, he definitely has a talent. He opened her folds with his one hand, looking at this beautiful sight in front of him, as his 2 fingers pushed in easily, he pulled his fingers out, and wildly sucked on her clit, "daddy" Heather moaned, he knows it drives her crazy.
⚡️☁️⚡️☁️⚡️☁️⚡️☁️⚡️☁️⚡️☁️⚡️☁️⚡️☁️

Elvis's hard cock lined up her opening, teasing the tip to her clit getting the head soaked with her honey, as he carefully slid in, feeling her walls tighten around his cock, groaning as he pushed in slamming his hips, as Heather's boobs jiggled and her thick butt cheeks slammed on the bed as he pounded roughly,Heather gripped the velvet headboard hitting the way, as her eyes rolled back, "daddyyy" she manned loudly her curly brown hair a mess with sweat, as E continued to slam his hips repeatedly, as Heather could feel his cock pulsing ready to release his cum, "daddy needs to cum" Elvis whimpered, as Heather's walls tighten around him as they both came, E spilling his warm sticky seed.
Heather looked down, her boobs & inside of her thighs had little hickeys, she looked at Elvis's back he of course had some scratch marks, some where fading some where fresh. She smirks, I both know how to leave their marks. The bed sheets were covered in their slick, and Cum, they changed the sheets again and put the old ones outside for the maids.

As they cuddled eating banana and peanut butter sandwiches, cheesecake and glasses of milk Mary had left at the door for them.