Talk Dirty. 18+

A/N: part 2 to Cravings.

Dec 28th 1972- continued.

Heather's POV♡
We laid there with our bare skins touching, Elvis was running his fingers thru my hair, I could see the look in his eyes, that he's still hungry and wants dessert. I rolled onto him I put my hands on the bed to balance myself, as I leaned in and kissed those marshmallow lips, as I trailed kisses down his neck, as I heard him groan in my ear, as I sucked a little on his neck, i could feel his cock growing under my leg, he was fully hard again, as I started to suck a tiny hickey on his neck, he moaned, as I could feel his cock twitch as I yanked the covers off, revealing his throbbing, beautiful manhood. I grabbed his cock, and sucked & licked him, after about a couple of mins, I felt his cock pulsing in mouth as his c*m went down my mouth.
I quickly went to the closet, and grabbed a blue scarf from his scarf collection, he partially had one in every color. Elvis stared at me, as I straddled his waist, I put his wrists together, and tied him to the headboard, uhh "honey, untie me please daddy needs to touch you" he needs you so bad. He begged & moaned.
I smirked. Making a deal:
"If daddy can be a good boy for mama for about 5 mins she will let you please her". I said.
"He groaned, ok mama. He nodded, "daddy will be a good boy" he moaned.
I started kissing and sucking on his neck again, as I licked up and down his neck & chest, he let out a sexy groan, as he was still a little hard, as I licked his tip a little I pumped him again, as he grew bigger again. He was letting out the sexiest moans & grunts, am sure the guys downstairs could hear. I licked the inside of his thighs, "mmm dad-dyyy likely he moaned" I could tell was getting frustrated that he couldn't touch me yet, he had those eyes like he's the tiger & am his prey. I heard the scarf begin to rip, as it ripped in half.
He pushed me gently down on the bed, spreading my legs wide, daddy was a good boy for mama, now I have to touch you." He growled that sexy growl. He rubbed my clit, as he kissed inside of my thighs, he pressed kisses to my center, as I moaned, "feel good mama" yes daddy I moaned loudly." I spread my legs wider, he lined his hard cock, back up to my crotch, as teased it with the tip, before inching his way in, after a few seconds he was all the way in, I was soaked so he had no problem getting in, my man is practically a animal in the bedroom. His sexy Jet black hair sticking to his face, I looked up at him at he thrusted his hips roughly, Elvis is extremely gorgeous. He even sexier in person. I love every part of him. He's kind, has a heart of gold.
He grunted as he thrusted more intense, I moaned as he kept pounded. "Daddyyy needs to come mama he growled" "come daddy please I moaned". I felt him pour his c*m into me. He groaned as he released.
Godd*mn honey that was so hot" he growled as he caught his breath. You're incredible, daddy, I've never been with anyone who has this skilled. I smirked. "He smirked thanks honey, that feels good to hear that am good in the sheets" "yes you are baby.
We begin to talk naughty, dirty things to each other. E just brings out a different side of me, that I  never thought was there.

•Elvis's POV•
We went downstairs, and the guys all had cotton balls stuck in their ears. Good Lawd E.P could you mot be so loud, we didn't need to hear y'all's conversations "during your sexy time with Heather" Sonny said.
"Was that you moaning E? Jerry asked laughing"
Yes, sorry boys. "Was it at least manly?" I asked laughing, Heather was behind me with red cheeks.
"Yes E.P" Jerry said awkwardly.
"Was she giving you—- H? " Sonny begin to say, before Charlie stepped on his foot to stop him, because it was getting awkward. Because we seriously have no boundaries around us. We're pretty an open book.
And Heather was hitting my back.
"Ok yall, wrap it up boys" I said.
"What happens in our bedroom, stays in our bedroom you boys understand" especially around Heather" I said sternly. They all nodded, knowing that we carry this on later over playing Pool.
Because they are honestly just nosy about my love life.
We wrapped that up, and we ate dinner.