Be my love song.

E and heather were roughly making out on the soft couch of the living room, hands roaming each others bodies, they cant keep their hands off each other. Heather would him getting hard against her thigh, as she kissed up his neck, groans filling the room. Jerry, charlie, sonny were waiting to come back downstairs or just patiently hopping they take this to their room. Suddenly, Elvis feels Heather's fingers glide along his bulge, his cock twitches, at her feather touch. His cock is begging to set free, so his GF can put her mouth on it, she unzips his pants, tugging them down, freeing his hard cock, she takes him in her mouth, licking the tip in circles licking his honey like cum off, he moans loudly, "daddy liked that"? She smirks. Daddy loved that baby" he groans. She takes him completely in her mouth, sucking him like spaghetti, bobbing her head as Elvis bucked his hips, groaning loudly. She sucks on just the tip again, licking up his honey dripping down, she licks the line down his cock, causing him to moan loudly, bucking his hips again. "Mamaaaa he moaned" "what does daddy need?" "I need to cum." Not yet daddy, let mama finish with you" she smirked. He had sweat pouring, wanting to cum so badly. Heather pumped him a few times, his cock pulsed, as his warm honey, shot on the bed. He groaned after getting to release. "Daddy wants you mommy he groaned". "Let's go up stairs"

A/N: this kinda a short little smut Drabble for right now There may be more added soon :)