You're satnin.

⚡️ part 2- picked up from last part⚡️
18+ warnings: Daddy Kink. Dirty Talking., Oral (F+M). Rough Love-Making.

Elvis's hand slid up Heathers thin Black outfit, as the sound of the fabric ripping filled the room, letting it fall to the floor. She was completely bare underneath, as one of his hands smacked her butt, making her cheeks red. Heather spread her legs wide, she was soaked already, E licked his lips, devouring her dripping center. "Daddy" she moaned. As he spread her folds apart, as his tongue made her feel more unspeakable things, as it licked in / and around her opening.
His thumb rubbed her clit, "you're so wet for daddy" he groaned, as his tongue licked her clit, basically making her see stars at this point. E's fingers replaced his tongue, as he pushed a couple of fingers inside of her soaked folds, that easy went in, "Dadddy she moaned" she could feel the release building up inside, as she came over all his fingers, and the bed. E smirked as he saw her sweet honey dripping on his fingers.
"That was so hot. Mama did so good for daddy" Elvis said his southern drawl sexy as he is.
Heather grabbed his hard cock, and pumped him a little, before taking him in her mouth. Elvis's moans & groans filling the room. Thank goodness this room was recently sound proofed. So can comfortably let ourselves go, and the guys not hearing.
His hips bucked, as he gripped the bed sheets, as Heather continued to suck him.
E could feel himself ready to release, as his cock started to pulse & twitch, as his honey shot down Heather's throat. "Good Daddy" Heather smirked.
E lined his throbbing cock up his her entrance thrusting in hard, slamming inside. As her walls tighten around his cock, causing him to go deeper, hitting every spot inside. "Daddy" she moaned. As Elvis could feel his release coming, as heathers legs tighten around his waist, moans filled the room, and E's warm honey filled heathers walls.
Wow. They both said out of breath.
E snuggled heather as close as she could get, they both fell asleep from their rough-love making, as they held each other close skin to skin.