Wedding gifts.

Warnings: boudoir shoot- part 2 is spicy.  🌶️💋
Heather's POV
I decided that one of Elvis's wedding gifts is am doing a sexy boudoir shoot, I went shopping for some different lingerie sets, In some of his favorite colors and also
Got some bridal lingerie sets. the wedding is in a month or so, we're still planning the details we want it to be special and not rushed. I decided to have the shoot in the jungle room / and it our bedroom which I think he'll love, am gonna put the pictures in a photo album, I got Jerry's girlfriend Rachel to the pictures, we decided to do it while the guys were out of the house for a little bit so it would be a surprise, I decides to start with the bridal lingerie set first the set was obviously very revealing like the others, I had "Elvis" stitched on the back of the thongs, I grabbed the veil we found a good position with my butt in the air, I did one with just with the veil & then without, I we got a few in the other sets, and then some completely naked, with some naughty poses, after we finished the pictures, Rachel showed me all of the pictures she had took and all they all good really good, I put them all in a photo album and wrote him a little message in it, and put in a gift bag with a bow on the book in the closet.

Elvis's POV
We got back to Graceland, I went upstairs to take a shower and change into some PJ's I went to the closet to get some pJ's after my shower, I saw a bag in the top of the closet I decided not to look in it, I grabbed my red velvet pj set and got dressed.

Heather's POV
I decided to give Elvis his present early because I can't wait I went upstairs to see him in his PJ's reading a book, I grabbed the bag out of the closet, smirking myself knowing this was gonna be a steamy night.