Steamy.

Final follow up. : part 3 to the love letters parts.

Warnings: (pretty much the same.) Daddy Kink. Oral F / M) Kissing, rough-love making, blindfold, handcuff use. Spanking, dirty talk. N
Let's Jump in⚡️🌶️

Heather pushes Elvis up against the headboard, his heart beating fast. She grips his wrists and puts them together, with the cuffs above his head, she takes the blindfold and puts it over his eyes, he can feel his cock twitching & growing hard by the second. Elvis's breathing becomes heavy, with being heavily turned on. Heather grips his thighs, spreading them apart so she can get where she wants, his cock his already drippin pre-honey & his hard as a rock, deciding she wasn't gonna leave him like this for too long, because needed him badly, she just wanted to have a little fun with him. "Mama please" he whimpered. Let mama have her a fun, then daddy can touch her" she whispered seductively in his ear. She took of the blindfold, because she needed to see those blue eyes beg for her. Heather took his cock in her hand pumping him, then licking around the tip licking up the line of honey that was dripping down. Elvis moaned as his hips bucked. She took him completely in her mouth sucking on the tip first, as Elvis thrusted his cock in her mouth, Heather could feel honey dripping out on the bed sheets, as Elvis's sweet honey shot down her throat. Heather reached up and unlocked him  as he pushed her back, spreading her legs, like a wild animal. She moaned as he licked the inside of her thighs, rubbing her clit, licking up & down her folds, her honey covering his marshmallow lips, the shoving his tongue deep inside her folds licking up her honey. Bucked her hips, "daddy" she moaned. Elvis smirked from the inside of her legs, she could feel her release coming on, as she closed her legs around his head, as Elvis opened them back open some more, Elvis lined his cock up to her soaked folds, pushing inch by inch, Elvis's cock was thick & juicy which is one thing Heather loved about it, Heather gripped the headboard as he finally got all of his cock inside, slamming his hips against her, Elvis groaned as he felt her walls squeeze his cock, her nails digging in his back, Heather could feel his cock pulsing his cherries getting already to release, they both came Elvis's warm honey filling. As he pulled out, catching their breaths.

"Love you daddy" she said wrapping her arms around his chest, as he pulled her tight.

Jerry's POV
I should probably mention to Elvis that the sound proof walls aren't really working anymore....