Love me like you do.

Warnings: Dirty Talking, Daddy Kink, Rough Love making, Oral F/M, Nipple Play.

Elvis's long fingers played with Heather's right nipple, as he sucked a little on the left, then sucking on the right, Heather let out a loud moan, she kicked her thong off, as he opened her legs open, revealing her soaked crotch, E's fingers collected with her clit rubbing it, as his fingers dove in between her wet folds, she moaned as he pulled them in & out, E replaced his fingers, with his tongue a it slid in & out of her folds, "daddy" she moaned loudly, suddenly the tip of his tongue, licked up & down her clit, making Heather practically scream, she wrapped her legs around Elvis's bare waist as Heather could feel her release building up, "am gonna cum" she moaned.
"Cum for daddy, make daddy proud" Elvis smirked
She suddenly released, out of breath.
As Elvis was about to line his cock up, Heather pushed him suddenly down on his back, he groaned loudly as she licked the inside of his thighs right next to his cock. "Mammma" he moaned gripping the sheets.
She carefully picked up his thick cock, it was hard as a rock, pre-cum was dripping down front the tip, she carefully licked the long line of pre-cum down his cock. Causing his hips to buck forward, he was making loud sexy- needy noises, as Heather took most of him in her mouth, sucking on his cock like a popsicle, you're mouth feels like heaven around daddy's cock" he groaned. Heather's tongue circled the tip of it, as Elvis's fingers crawled at the bed sheets, she could feel his cock pulsing ready to cum.

"Mama, daddy needs to cum" he moaned, as his warm honey released in her warm little mouth, he groaned loudly when he saw her swallow.
Elvis got between her legs, licking the inside of her thighs, and positioning her legs around him, as he lined the tip to her dripping entrance, teasing her clit before pushing his thick cock in by inch, her tight walls tighten around his cock.
Their moans filling the room, as Elvis's hips slammed into her crotch- she thinks it's so sexy when he plays rough. After about 5-10 mins, she would feel Elvis cock pulsing feeling his warm honey fill her up.