shes smoke. 18+

A/N: brithday prep for elvis,+ smut.

Heather's POV
Dec. 29th- 1972.

i was sitting on the bed painting my toenails, while elvis was playing his guitar, am currently brainstorming on what to get him, i was thinking about taking him some sexy pictures and maybe getting one blown up for him to put up in his office. i figured he would love that.

i started getting ready, am just gonna use elvis's camera and take them in the jungle room while him and the guys are gone for day. I got dressed in a lacy blue lingerie set, the underwear is very tiny, i hooked the nylons to the thong, i grabbed one of elvis's scarfs and a cowboy hat from his closet. i set the camera on the tripod, and started by talking some with the lingerie on, and then during some with just the hat over my boobs, and then without, then i did some with just the scarf around my neck, then just with nothing had all, I did little naughty poses, some with my legs spread. I finshed taking the pics, and threw on a robe, and the took the memory card that had the pics on them, i took it out and put in my purse, to remember to get them printed. About a hour later everyone started showing up back home, Charlie, Jerry Elvis and me hanged in the Jungle room, while the others went and played pool.
•••••••••••••
While everyone was in the pool room, I went quickly to the local photography place to get the pictures developed, am probably gonna give them to him early because I can't wait any longer, I got back put them in to a box. I dragged him into our room "I got you a early birthday present daddy" I said as I handed him the box, "thank you honey" he said, as he took the lid off the box, and unwrapped the wrapping to find the pics, he smirked, as he looked thru them, Godd*mn baby, these are so sexy, when did you do this? He said, as he rubbed his pants, I could tell he was hard. "Today while you and guys were gone" he smirked, I wish I was here when you took them, "I could have gotten a private behind the scenes viewing" he smirked. He kissed me deeply, as I felt his cock hard as rock, against my leg. "Does daddy need me" ? "So bad mama he groaned" "do you need me to help you with that"? "Yes honey, so bad I need to feel your mouth" I smirked, as I pushed him gently on his back, as I unzipped his pants, and yanked them off. He groaned as I took him in my mouth, I licked around the tip, he hissed as I licked him up & down his cock, I pumped him as I sucked on the tip. I feel that he was gonna come from his cock pulsing & his face was sweaty, "daddy needs to come bad mama," "come daddy , make mama proud" he moaned as he came all over my hand.
"That was incredible mama" he said breathless.
"Does mama need me now"?
Yes daddy, as I ripped off my clothes, and spread my legs wide, "show mama what daddy can do" . Oh I will I'll make you feel good" he smirked, as he rubbed my clit, he stuck a couple of fingers in, as he licked inside of my thighs, I was moaning like crazy. Elvis suddenly flipped me over, I raised my butt so it was at eye-level with him, he smacked it a couple of times, before lining his throbbing cock, up to my entrance, he teased my entrance with the tip, as he slowly pushed in, he thrusted his hips roughly, as he pounded into me, as hard as he could. "Daddyyy  I moaned" swear words & moans coming from both our mouths, as we talked dirty & moaned each other's names. Elvis groaned as he thrusted his hips a few more times, as we both reached our releases. He pulled out, as we caught our breathes. Elvis reached over to the pics, am gonna put one in my wallet, he said smirking". I smiled, thanks honey." I reached over and tried to grab his cock again,be carefully honey, "my cock's wore out, it needs to rest" I giggled. "But I love your cock". He grinned, "thanks honey" "I love your Treasure" he said with a huge smirk. "Thanks honey". I said. I leaned in and kissed his lips, as our lips & tongues danced, while we just laid there.