Mistletoe 18+

Dec. 8th 1972

Heather's POV
It's officially December, and everything around Graceland is beautiful, and things with shows, and touring are starting to slow down, E is doing a Christmas show to benefit a local charity in a couple of weeks, but that's about it, he somehow got the colonel to lay off the events for December. we have so many holiday events / parties to throw & attend this month, it's definitely a chaotic but beautiful time of year.
"E, how did you get the colonel let you have December off"? Charlie asked over a cup of coffee.
"Well, luckily for me, the guy, is leaving for Hawaii in a couple of weeks, so I think he's pretty much clocked out" so did didn't take much convincing"
He said. Well am shocked, considering the colonel loves making money, and of course you know around this time of year, he easily finds ways to do it" Charlie said. / am just glad he didn't put up a fight" Elvis said with a laugh" after breakfast, some of the guys went outside while Elvis went to his daddy's office to find some paperwork. I went into the jungle room, about 10
Mins later Elvis came back with a folder in his hand, he laid on his desk, and went to the jungle room, he sat on the couch next to me, he leaned in and kissed me, I got lost in his marshmallow lips, as our lips danced together, I broke away, as I trailed lipstick kisses down his neck, he groaned as his hands wondered to the middle of my pants, I pulled my pants off, leaving on my lacy purple thong, Elvis groaned I could see his cock start to grow, we decided quickly to head to the bedroom before someone walked in.
Elvis, is getting Lisa tomorrow, and she will be here for Christmas this year, & Hazel is coming back from her dads house tomorrow too, a truck from a toy store pulled up unloading tons of packages that Jerry, Charlie, and Sonny were helping Carry in, 2 boxes looked like 2 matching Barbie doll houses, and ton of other things. The guys put the boxes in Elvis's & my room so we could wrap them, and there would be no peeking. I walking to go bake some cookies with Mary, would Elvis said with a mistletoe over his head, "will you Kiss me under the mistletoe" ? "Of course daddy" I said smirking, as I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, our moves moving together. We stood there kissing for a good 5 mins, "round 2"? He said smirking? "My man's got more energy for more"? I said". Always honey", why don't you go on upstairs and try on that new sexy one-piece outfit I bought you"? He said with a groan. "You got it honey". I said smiling.
I went upstairs & changed into the outfit, which was completely sheer, & it has a build it type bra that still made my chest look good, and the one-piece was a tiny little thong, which made my butt look good. I grabbed a Santa hat & added some black nylons I had and laid on the bed with my butt kinda on display, Elvis walked in and groaned, "mmmm daddy likely" licking his lips, that look in eyes, that he really wanted to bury his face in my cheeks. I felt a couple of smacks, he attacked me from behind, as he spread my legs apart, yanking the thin fabric off, he attacked my boobs, as he sucked on my nipples, am blessed to have a big chest, and he loves that. E spred my legs farther apart as he attacked my wet core, as he made me feel incredible for the next hour.