Vegas Lovin.

⚡️♣️♥️♦️♠️🃏
Jan 6th 1973
Pre show smut + a little sexual content towards the end. Y'all enjoy!
Heather's POV Vegas shows start tomorrow and everything has been busy around here getting ready, also ELVIS Brithday is in 2 days, which we will be in Vegas, we're having dinner at graceland tonight, then the guys & me have been planning, dinner at one of his favorite places in Vegas, someone had forgotten to make reservations ahead of time, Jerry had to quickly call and get it booked, which luckily we able to get in on short notice. I got done packing , I packed a few lingerie outfits, and a couple of other surprises for him.

Elvis came  upstairs to pack, his jumpsuits were already plastic wrapped and ready to go downstairs, he grabbed one of his huge suitcases out of the closet, he smirked as he glanced at my suitcase & saw the lingerie, "looks we are gonna have fun" "did you pack Daddy some treats" he smirked. "Hey no peaking" I said zipping up the top of my suitcase. I mean I did pack some fuzzy handcuffs Why don't you pack that sexy black shirt with the white flowers I love so much on you"? And those tight black pants & that pack you're butt look good" I smirked.
"Of course honey" he said laughing.
"Did you pack that my favorite outfit I love on you"?
"Yes daddy, If course with that red push up bra & matching underwear".?
He smirked. Can't wait he winked
••••••••••••
Next day: Jan. 7th 1973

Elvis's POV
We head for Vegas today, we got everyone's bags loaded to head for the airport to load the "Lisa Marie" we all get loaded in the plane, to get ready for take off.
Heather buckles herself into the seat, next to me with us behind Jerry & Charlie, and Red, Sonny, and Joe behind them. Heather kissed me, as the plane took off. She grabbed my hand, actually forgetting where we were, we make out with our tongues dancing together, we hear the guys begging for us to stop. We continue to kiss ignoring them. The guys start "gagging" at this point. "Hey E.P we have a long fight, and we don't really  want to watch you're PDA with your GF" I hear Sonny say from the back. Then don't look I mumbled against her lips. We finally pull away, deciding to not gross the guys out any longer.
Wanna continue this later, I smirk in her ear.
"You know it daddy" she whispers, as I smirk.
Heather begins reading one of her magazines, and I read one of my books am reading right now.
•••••••••
A few hours later:
We finally make it to Vegas, and the plane lands and we all make our way off, getting into the car waiting for us. We get to the international, and we have a few
More hours before the show, everyone does their own thing for a little bit.

Heather's POV
I talk to Jerry & Charlie to make sure the reservations for tomorrow night are all set. Before heading back with Elvis, to go to our room, to rest before the show.
I bought a very sexy lingerie set for his birthday which he won't see until tomorrow. There's a midnight show tomorrow night, we're eating dinner then he'll get his surprise. We get to our room, and put our suitcases in the closet, he has a short meeting to go other everything with the show, and make changes to the set list if he wants, then he's all mine. He grips my butt, as we passionately make out, trying to finish what we started. Clothes started flying everywhere, before we wrapped ourselves in the sheets. Elvis kissed up my neck, as he spread my legs wide, looking at the beautiful side. He goes to work rubbing my clit, then pushing a couple fingers in, as I moan his name. He uses his tongue. Then lines his hard cock up to my center, then thrusts, and pounds as hard as he can, he groans in my ear. As our moans fill the room.
We finish, when he hear a knock, then Jerry's voice calling him for the meeting. E quickly gets dressed. Then heads with Jerry. I take a shower, and get ready for the show, I put on one of His favorite outfits, and his favorite lingerie set. I climb back into Bed just to watch tv and rest.
•••••••••
A hour later•
Elvis comes back dressed in a new Jumpsuit, with his chest hair exposed. I licked my lips. God he looked sexy. Everyone got in their places, while I set in my seat side stage, next to Jerry. The music started playing, and e made his way to stage. The show was incredible, he looked so sexy, then he started to swing & thrust his hips. God am in trouble. I thought, my underwear was soaked at this point. I was moving around in my chair, Jerry raised an eyebrow at me, wondering what was going on.? The show ended, the guys threw a towel around his neck. Am gonna get him for this. As he hugged and kissed me, all sweaty.
I grabbed his hand, he looked at me confused, as I pulled him to the dressing, and shut the door behind us.

I looked at him with a smirk, as he sat on the couch.
"You've been a bad boy, daddy" I said, with a stern look. He smirked. "Why baby? He said"
"Doing all those naughty, moves on stage"
And getting me all like this. I grabbed his hand, and roughly shoved it in my underwear, he groaned as he felt.. Godd*mn baby" he groaned.
"Was all that from the show"?
"Yes,daddy and it's all you're fault"
"Well, mama maybe daddy needs to make ya feel better" he smirked. Maybe. I said.
He gripped my hips, as we made out, I ripped of my clothes, relieving his favorite set. He moaned. Godd*mn did you were that on purpose just for me" he smirked. Of course daddy. I smirked. Wait till you see your surprise for your birthday." He groaned. You pulled me close, and whispered in my ear, "You wet is my favorite color" he said seductively in my ear, he growled. "Daddy, please I need you"
"Daddy's gonna take care ya" he smirked, as he climbed on top of me on the couch.
As we made out. Trying to be quiet.
Hey honey do you wanna go to our room before we get caught"? He said.
"Yea that sounds better" he carried me in his arms as we walked to our room.
••••••••
Unfortunately, we aren't that quiet, the guys were taking turns banging on the door. Trying to get us to stop. But we just ignored them.

🃏♥️♦️♣️♠️⚡️