you rock my soul. 18+

A/N: this is will prob be on the last chapters before christmas. Then  writing will start again in the new year! cant wait for the new chapters for next year! cant wait for a fun chapter for Elvis's bday.
// contains some spicy content///
Elvis's POV
Dec. 12th 1972
i woke up and checked the alarm clock beside me which read 7:!5. heather was still asleep, I slipped on some slippers, and headed downstairs to the smell of bacon. and pancakes and biscuits being baked, dodger my grandma was already up and my daddy was reading the reading the newspaper drinking coffee, Lisa and hazel were watching tv waiting for breakfast to be ready. charlie was doing a crosswords, and everyone else who are morning people and up before 8/9 am were getting their morning started. Jerry, sonny, Red, aren't really morning people and prob wont be up before 8:30 heather included.  breakfast was finally ready, Lisa and hazel the kitchen, Mary poured them each orange Juice, and out put a plate of butter & a Bottle of syrup on the tables.
"Do I smell bacon"? Sonny yelled from his room.
Yes, why don't you come & Join us?" I yelled back.
A few mins later, Heather, Sonny, Jerry and Red finally showed up when they smelled the smell of Bacon from the Rooms. I noticed Red  was playing with his pancakes with his fork, I knew that he was grumpy because he didn't get his full 8 hours of sleep last night, with all of the Noise last night. Heather sat down beside me & snuggled up against my shoulder. "Sleep Good honey? " " Intill you left my side, she whispered".

•Heather's POV•
We all finished breakfast, Vernon Took Dodger shopping, and the Guys were hanging out in the Jungle room & the pool room. Me and Elvis went to the tv room to watch a Christmas Movie, while the girls are in Lisa's room. And then later we are gonna get started on wrapping some presents. Elvis grabbed the remote & the turned the volume up a little, he leaned in and kissed me deep, we made out for a few mins, I could feel his cock start to harden against my leg, my hand traveled to the inside of his thigh, as I gently massaged his crotch, he groaned as his cock twitched. Is mama trying to get daddy going"? he breathed in my ear.
"Maybe I smirked"
"Naughty girl"he smirked
"Only for you daddy" I said, as I kissed & sucked at neck, I unzipped his pants, my hand searched the inside of his pants on a mission to find what its looking for, I found his now throbbing, Hard as a rock cock, I licked around the tip, licking up the pre-cum, he groaned as I pumped him a little.
"You're doing so good for daddy" he moaned out.
I took him in my mouth, and sucked a little on the tip, he groaned his cock twitched I could feel his cock, ready pour out, his cock suddenly shot out his warm C*m in my mouth.
"God, woman you're incredible" he breathed out.
"It's daddy's turn to take care of his baby" he carried me upstairs.
••••••••••
10 mins later
We got dressed, and Jerry, and Charlie and the rest of the guys where in the living room, Sonny had a smirk on his face, and Jerry & Charlie were playing cards avoiding eye contact with Elvis & me. And Red & Joe, were  trying to focus on the Tv.
Ok , Y'all either heard something or ya know something I don't" Elvis said sternly.
Uhh ok, EP.... Red muttered, we heard y'all getting busy, "Like every word" Sonny Jumped in.
Elvis laughed. I blushed".

"Well did y'all enjoy the free show" Elvis said laughing in that hiccuping adorable laugh of his.
"ELVIS" I said as i elbowed him.
Well you could have done—— Sonny tried to say before Elvis cut him off.
"Don't say a word" Elvis said with his Finger pointed.
They all nodded, Red was gonna say something before Joe covered his mouth with his hand.
After that embarrassment, me & Elvis headed upstairs to wrap some presents, while Lisa & Hazel were occupied with Mary doing Christmas crafts at the table.