Whisper my name.

18+ warnings: F: Oral. / Rough Love-Making, Dirty Talk, Daddy Kink., Kissing, + F / self-touching.

Quick little thing.

Elvis was gone to the recording studio for a couple of hours, and Heather stayed behind to finish some crotchet projects, Heather had her purple long needles in her hand, creating a pattern with the blue yarn, she started missing Elvis, she bit her lip trying to focus on her work, she peeked to make sure their bedroom door was closed, as before she knew it, she had slid down jeans off, and her thin red thong, as she spread her legs a bit, as her fingers found her clit, creating wetness, wishing this was Elvis's fingers, she moaned his name as she slid a finger or too inside her now soaked folds, as she moaned her sexy boyfriend's name, she rubbed her clit with her thumb, not knowing Elvis had gotten back early, as he was walking up the stairs, he could hear his name being moaned, as he carefully opened the door, Heather was sitting on their bed with her legs wide in the air, pleasing herself, obviously imagining it was him, Elvis smirked as he could feel his cock become hard, he bite his lip, and raised his sunglasses on his head, Heather smirked when she saw him they had caught each other multiple times to even be embarrassed anymore.

"Need some help honey"? Elvis smirked.

Yes daddy, Heather moaned talking her thumb off her clit, as Elvis spread her legs apart again, and getting them in a comfortable position, wetness pooling into the sheets. He rubbed her clit as she moaned, his cock was rock hard at this point, Elvis got out of his pants leaving him completely naked from the waist down, Elvis lined his cock to Heather's soaked folds, as he teased her now sensitive clit, as he slammed into her, thrusting his hips, as Heather moaned "daddy ".
Heather pulled him by his blue scarf, to her lips mashing their lips together, as their tongues danced as he slammed his hips, his cock pulsed filling her up with his sweet honey, that his pour cherries were holding, both out of breath, they could hear Joe's voice coming over the intercom system, calling them for supper.