Graceland wedding.

A/N: the honeymoon will be next- there will be some spicyness In this part)
( the wedding might not be as detailed)
- the honeymoon part is hot.
~Elvis POV~
The wedding is finally here, I guys took their places at the arch, I went and stood next to Charlie + Jerry, as Lisa and Hazel in their pretty pink dresses walked together tossing flower pedals out of their little baskets down the aisle, Heather came walking with her daddy, she looked so beautiful, I look her hand as we said our vows and slipped the rings on each other's fingers, as soon as the pastor said, I lifted her veil and kissed her deeply, we decided to just do cake, Heather really didn't want a big reception, after the reception we got changed and grabbed our bags, we got the girls to Rachel and Jerry they were sweet enough to watch them for a few days. We headed to the plane.

💫Heather's POV💫
We got seated in the Lisa Marie, I didn't know if we would even make it to Florida, before I ended up pouncing on my sexy husband, he looked so incredible in his suit, unfortunately since am getting a little bigger
We can't be as rough as we would like, maybe some foreplay on the plane before we get there, I started kissing up his neck, I started sucking on a spot that drives him wild, "Mrs Presley, can't even make it to the resort without getting handsy"? He moaned, as I get feel his cock becoming hard under my hand. There was no one on the plane other than the pilot and the plane staff. Daddy, you wanna go the bedroom"? I said rubbing his crotch, I had my wedding lingerie under my clothes, so he might as well get an early treat, I had packed the other sets as well for later.
"Ye-ss mama please" he unbuckled his seatbelt, and mine and helped me up, it wouldn't be long before we landed, so we had to be kinda quick, we got to the bed, I yanked my shirt & leggings off, reveling the sexy lingerie that had his name on the crotch, and MRs Presley on the butt, Elvis licked his lips, i stood up carefully on the bed balancing myself with my hands, to show the back of the thin white thong that was soaked already, i sat down carefully back on the bed, elvis glanced at the clock on the table,

"Mama, we have about 30 mins till we land in Florida, and daddy is starving", I smirked, as I spread my legs wide, feeling my crotch on display thru the sheer fabric, then let's not waste one minute" daddy.

- this is  part 1:  part 2 will be sexy, stay tuned⚡️💫