Working on love💫

Heather's POV
Our honeymoon was so much fun but we're glad to be back in Memphis and back home to the girls, Elvis has Lisa for a little while longer, we're all enjoying being together. The girls convinced me to let them paint my toe nails for one I can't reach or see them these days, i usually let Elvis do it but I decided to let the girls have fun. They each picked out a color that they could agree on which was this lavender purple color.
Elvis came in with Jerry & Charlie from shopping, E threw his jacket on the couch and put his sunglasses on his shirt. He looked down at my "painted" toes which aren't technically painted. He knew already knew that the 2 little girls sitting on the floor in front of him in their matching shirts had something do with this.
_________

🔥SMUT❤️‍🔥

After a long day me and E decided to turn in a little early tonight, I decided to tease him a little and just wear my lacy little Black thong, mainly because I was too exhausted to put any PJ's on, I stripped down and unhooked my bra throwing it on the floor, and crawling under the covers into my big pregnancy pillow, grabbing my book from the nightstand, a few mins later my husband came out of the bathroom dressed in his silk PJ's he put all of his rings in his jewelry box on the dresser, getting on his side of the bed and climbing in, I managed to wiggle my pregnant self under the covers to his side to get in between his legs, he raised a eyebrow when he noticed me come up from under the covers, "what are ya up too honey"? He asked laughing. I dropped the covers from over my big boobs, Elvis bit his lip when he noticed I was bare I could feel his hard cock under my foot, I got on top of the covers, I ripped off the thong when I was was under the covers, reveling my completely naked self to my sexy husband, "you're a bad girl, he said smirking"
"You make me that way, daddy " I said tracing my nails over his covered cock, I could feel wetness dripping on the sheets, I yanked his pants as his completely hard cock came out, i grabbed his thick cock and lined it up to my soaked folds pushing him inch my inch, he groaned loudly as I continued pushing him I took I minute adjusting, he grabbed each of my butt cheeks in his hands, as I began to thrust his cock Inside, he led out a sexy moan feeling my tight walls squeeze around him, "mommy" he groaned, we switched positions as I layed on my back, and spread my legs wide as he pushed in thrusting his hips, forward after a few minutes I could feel his cock pulsing releasing his warm thick cum.