Use your words.

"Use your words, daddy" Heather whispered in Elvis's ear and as she kissed his neck, he just got done with a show in Vegas, now they were back in the suite not keeping hands off each other, "mama"Elvis groaned, as he could feel his cock growing mo...

"Use your words, daddy" Heather whispered in Elvis's ear and as she kissed his neck, he just got done with a show in Vegas, now they were back in the suite not keeping hands off each other, "mama"Elvis groaned, as he could feel his cock growing more & more. Daddy needs you he moaned, as Heather sucked a hickey down his neck. Elvis gently spread her legs apart, looking at her sweet honey already dripping from her soaked folds, he rubbed her throbbing clit, as he licked around / in her dripping entrance heather kicked her legs at the presure of her sexy boyfriend's tongue on her delicate folds. He stuck his fingers inside, "daddy" she moaned. "Stop teasing". "Daddy's here honey".
Elvis lined his hard cock up to her wet folds, teasing her clit, as he roughly thrusted his hips, pounding roughly, hitting every inch, he was pounded so hard Heather's orgasm was already building up, all of sudden Elvis pulled out as his warm honey shut into on the bed sheets & her crotch.
Elvis smirking at the sticky mess they had made.
Both smirking to themselves.
"Wow daddy" Heather said catching her breath.
As Elvis pulled her to his chest, both so exhausted they just talked for a little bit, getting up to put some PJ's on. Elvis grabbed the remote and put one a tv show, some of the guys had made a late night run to the casino downstairs, while the rest stand in their rooms exhausted from the show & getting ready for bed. Heather heard Elvis snoring from the bathroom, as she was getting ready for bed, she got in bed next to him & watched tv for a little bit before falling asleep herself.