Maybe it was Memphis ☾

A/N: warnings: nothing much. Just Fluff pretty much this go around ✿

☾: midnight- Memphis, TN.
•••••••••
☾: Heather was sitting in the jungle room, reading a book, while Elvis was asleep upstairs, usually it's the other way around he's up for hours, and she's asleep, but for some reason she's up, she decided to come downstairs so she didn't wake him up, Heather listened to a George Jones record the volume low, Jerry was also up other then that Graceland was as quiet as a mouse. The sounds of the ones that have been asleep for hours, going to the bathroom, and then the door shutting & the lights going off. Eventually, Heather just went back to bed, Elvis's snoring filling the room, as she got into the bed next to him, and finally going to sleep.
•••••••••
next morning:
☾: Elvis woke up the next morning feeling really well rested after a good nights sleep which he definitely needed, with Heather still asleep beside him, he looked over at the clock on the nightstand, 7:15. Elvis slipped on his slippers, and walked downstairs, to the smell of bacon, and coffee brewing, Vernon was doing his usual reading the morning paper, while drinking his usual black coffee. Which is probably where Elvis got his love for black coffee from "burnt" bacon. He sat down next to his daddy, and Charlie doing a crossword puzzle, Mary brought his plate of bacon, eggs & tomatoes. And his cup of coffee, bringing plates of food for the table, Heather came down, and sat next to Elvis, drinking her "girl coffee" as her BF likes to call it, iced coffee.
Lisa with her huge pile of cheesy eggs, and bacon, with as requested a huge cup of chocolate milk. Hazel with the Same.
•••••••
"Good morning honey"- Elvis said rubbing heathers shoulder. "Good morning" Heather said with sleep still in her voice. Heather picked up a section of the newspaper that was left on the table, the first page being an announcement for the new tour, she searched for the comic section of the paper, finding Charlie Brown, and Garfield. After everyone wrapped up
breakfast and heading to their rooms to get ready.
•••••••••
Heather's POV🌼 🐚
I put on a pair Jeans that flair out at the bottom, a crop-top type shirt that the arms flow out, and a pair of white boots ( picture above) Elvis came out wearing a long sleeve blue silky shirt, with a black belt around it, and. A pair of black pants. ( picture below)
I put on a couple of rings, and my TLC necklace, and a pair of white flower earrings, and sprayed some perfume, we went downstairs and started talking about what to do for the day, everyone had the day off, Charlie and Vernon wanted to go golfing, and the others wanted to go ride Go-karts again, me and Elvis wanted to take the girls to the new aquarium, the girls wanted to go the aquarium, so we decided to go there.
We got the girls a backpack, with a change of clothes, wet wipes, Juice boxes, and some snacks, we got everyone loaded up in the cars, Elvis let me mess with the radio again, I scrolled thru the stations, finding a Channel that was playing, "Hound Dog". Elvis rolled his eyes again, I laughed, Jerry, Hazel, and Lisa in this backseat, George Jones's & Tammy Wynette's Duet "Golden rings" come on, we both love them & this song, we would hear Lisa, and Hazel trying to convince Elvis & Jerry, to pet the stingrays, just so they can laugh at how scared Jerry will be. We finally got to the aquarium, we were able to find a a parking spot, next to Charlie, Joes, Red & Sonny's car, everyone got out, Elvis got Joe to prepay before we left, Charlie grabbed some maps for everyone, we went to the area with a variety of fish, and Jellyfish, I took a couple of pictures of the Jellyfish, then we headed for the section with the sharks, & small animals like seahorses, and starfish. Lisa & Hazel were trying to convince Elvis to let them take a seahorse back to Graceland, "sorry girls, they have to stay here" Elvis said laughing.
We made our way to the section with the stingrays, octopus, and other creatures, we came to the stingray pool, one of the workers showed everyone where to touch them by using 2 fingers down their backs, being careful to not touch their tails, Elvis showed Lisa how to touch the stingray, Jerry was hesitate at first to touch it, but he eventually went over to one by the edge, and touched its back, Sonny, Red, Joe, and Charlie found one & touched one, I went and found one, and mirrored what everyone else was doing, the thing was slimy, we finished and used some hand sanitizer, and then went and found the penguin exhibit which was probably our favorite part, they had a little tunnel that you could go in & watch them thru a glass wall, the way you went thru it was thru a hole, Lisa & Hazel were the only ones who could fit thru the hole, we definitely could have watched them all day, we got a couple of pics of the girls looking thru the glass, we headed back to Graceland, for supper.
•••••••••

 •••••••••

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.