Glad you exist.

🌹Elvis's POV🌹

We've got a lot of wedding planning done lately, Heather has already gotten her dress, and gotten the flowers picked, we decided to have the wedding in the huge field at Graceland, Charlie & Jerry are gonna be my best man, and the other guys are gonna be my groomsmen. Lisa and Hazel are gonna be flower girls.
•••••••••
🌼Heather's POV🌼
I was watering some of my flowers in the jungle room, listening to one of Elvis's records and daydreaming about the wedding, and getting to marry my Love, I noticed a dark brown spot from when one of the pots got knocked over from a rowdy game of poker, that we're still working on getting out completely, I could hear the sound of Elvis's necklaces jingle down the stairs, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and marshmallow lips kiss my neck.
"Hey honey"he smiled into my neck
"Hey daddy", I smirked getting so lost in his kisses, I poured the water from the watering can on the floor, and some landing on Elvis's shoes.
A smirk appeared on his face, as he whispered in my ear, ""was that you honey or that can"?" I blushed at his dirty thought".
"I promise the watering can"! I said laughing smacking his chest, playfully.
I felt him smack my butt, as our lips smashed together, I could Elvis's cock become hard against my hand, as lightly rubbed his crotch, he groaned as he gripped my cheeks in his hand, as tongues danced, my thong was soaked already, my lips went to his neck, sucking on a spot on his neck, he groaned loudly, he picked me up and headed upstairs I looked down and saw the
bulge in his pants looked like it needed to be set free, we got upstairs and started stripping off clothes as quick as possible getting each other bare, or hands roaming each others bodies like animals.

Part 2 coming!