Loosing sleep.

Warnings: Oral: F/M / Daddy Kink. / Dirty-talking- spanking, rough-love making, kissing, lingerie.
☆♡☆♡☆
Heather's POV
I  got dressed in a sexy black lingerie set with nylons & everything this morning to surprise Elvis after he gets back from karate & the studio today, I threw on a long dress over the lacy fabric.
☆♡☆♡☆

A few hours later, Elvis finally came thru the front doors, I grabbed him and smashed our lips together as I wrapped my legs around his waist, I could feel his cock growing hard against my crotch, making the thin lacy material of his surprise wet, we somehow made it upstairs without breaking our lips apart, he tugged at the bottom of my dress, as I got it off at lightning speed, revealing his little surprise underneath, my boobs and crotch on display thru the sheer fabric, elvis licked his lips, have ya been hiding that for daddy all day honey"? He said rubbing my nipple to thru the fabric making me moan.
"Yes daddy, I've had this surprise waiting for you all day" I said biting my lip.
As he flipped me over on my back, he tore the tiny thin thong in half, and raised my butt I felt him smack my right cheek, "daddy" I moaned as I grabbed the velvet sheets, I felt him smack the left one, as he flipped me over, and spread my legs wide, he licked his lips seeing the wetness just drip out between my soaked folds, "you're so soaked for daddy" Elvis smirked.
"Daddy please I need you so bad" I moaned biting my lip, he went straight to my folds, licking my clit, I moaned as my hips bucked, his tongue licked in between my wet folds, he took his hard cock in gushing hand, teasing my clit with the tip, leaking pre-cum, he slammed his cock inside, hitting every itch that I needed him at, my boobs were jingling at he pounded, "I need to come daddy" I moaned as "me too mama" he groaned, as his cock pulsed, filling me with his sweet honey. I gently pushed him against the red velvet pillows, he bit his lip, his cock growing hard again, the tip peaking out from the fore-skin, I licked my lips as I took him in my mouth, licking around the tip as I pumped it slowly, I licked up & down his cock, feeling his cock pulsing, "you're mouth works daddy's cock so good" he groaned as his hips bucked gripped the sheets , "daddy needs to cum"
"Cum daddy" I smirked, as his warm honey went down my throat. We got under the covers, and took a little nap.