Vegas Brithday. ( 18+)

JAN. 8th 1973.

heather's POV

it's Elvis's birthday, I gave him his present, that then we spent the day together & with everyone.
We started getting ready for dinner, I got dressed in a pair of floral bell bottoms, and a matching shirt I put on a pair of earrings that Elvis gave me, and I
Put on a pair of boots, and threw my hair into a pony tail with a scrunchie. Elvis came out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, he smelled like old spice, and brut after-shave. His Jet black hair wet from the shower, he went to his suitcase, started looking for something to wear, he picked out the black silky shirt with white flowers, just to drive me crazy. And black pants, he unwrapped the towel & dropped it to get dressed, my mouth was drooling & my eyes went wide I could feel myself suddenly getting wet, I licked my lips, I put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from moaning. He saw me staring at him he smirked. as he got dressed, he got his pants & shirt on, he went to closet & grabbed some shoes, he walked behind me & smacked my butt hard, he whispered, honey, I saw you staring & drooling as I was getting dressed, did you enjoy the show" he smirked, as he smacked my butt again.
"Yes, daddy more then anything".
He pulled me in for a kiss, he gripped my butt as we kissed, honey if we didn't have dinner tonight, we would stay in this room tonight, so we can wrestle naked in those sheets"

•Elvis's POV•
Dinner was great, we all went back to our rooms then get ready for the midnight show later on.

Heather's POV
We got back to our rooms, i went into the bathroom to change into his surprise, I grabbed the black lingerie, the Top was thin and open at the bottom and whole thing is sheer. I grabbed the tiny little thong, which doesn't cover my butt at all it's lacy & has a tiny opening at the crotch. I attracted the nylons with the fishnets to the scraps on the "underwear". I grabbed a pair of black heels & looked myself over, I put on the black chocker, and put some lipstick on, and seductively walked out of the bathroom,
He looked up, he bite his lip, GodD*amn you're so sexy. He smirked, rubbing his crotch.
"Does daddy love it"?
"So bad, baby he groaned"
"Show me how much he loves me"
*Oh you're in for it now* he growled.
He smacked my butt hard, as he tossed me on the bed, kissing and sucking on my neck. He licked down my neck, as moans filled the room. We stripped off everything, our bare bodies rolling around in the sheets, our hands exploring each others bodies as we roughly made out. Elvis spread my legs wide, licking his lips. He went to work attacking my crotch, like an animal. He lined his throbbing, hard cock to my soaking folds, he teased my opening with the tip, and slammed inside, pounding  roughly. I moaned "daddy" repeatedly as moans, and groans, and dirty things left our lips. He repeatedly thrusted his hips, ignoring the knocking on the wall from the guys. We both came, catching our breaths. We took a nap before we had to get dressed later on for the late show.