Wildest dreams

•Nov. 12th 1972•

Heather's POV•

Heather laying by the pool on this chilly fall day in Memphis, she was reading one the books she took from Elvis's collection of books, he loves to read as much as she does, when she finds the time. She was trying to focus on reading the page she was currently on, but she realized she had been reading the same page for a good 5 mins. She was lost in her thoughts again. She shut the book and laid in on the chair beside her. She never realized her life would turn out this way, from living in a 2 bedroom apartment, in not the best neighborhood in town, her Job getting the bills paid in full or sometimes halfway. To dating the king of rock & roll. She was lost in her thoughts, when she felt someone tap her shoulder, making her Jump, it was Elvis. "Sorry Darlin didn't mean to scare ya"
"It's ok honey" she said.
He smiled.  Well I came to check on ya, and tell ya that "Mary's got a pecan pie baking" & then afterwards did you wanna go shopping?"
"Yes that sounds great" he gently took her hand, and she grabbed the book from the chair, and they walked back into the house.
The smell of the pie baking smelled heavenly, Mary was sitting at the table doing a crossword puzzle, the timer went off pulled the pie out, she gently made plates for everyone, and poured everyone some chocolate milk

• Elvis POV•
I daydreamed while poking my pie with my fork, taking bites here & there. I just couldn't focus, I just never thought in my wildest dreams, that after my separation from Lisa's mama, that would ever found someone to love again, but Heather is a angel, someone who I can already picture spending my life with, and Hazel & Lisa are best friends already, and get along great.
The sound of Jerry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, as i listened to what is he is saying. I stare at Heather to my right, those brown eyes are gorgeous, and her smile. I look back at Jerry to try and pay attention to the story he was telling, I felt Heather staring a hole thru me, as she whispered in my ear "let's go upstairs daddy" I smirked as I took her hand, we excused ourselves, and went upstairs to our bedroom. I kissed down her neck, her hands ran down the back of my neck.
•••••••••••

•Heather's POV•
Am picking up Hazel from her dads house, this afternoon & Elvis is getting Lisa this afternoon too, me and Mary were in the kitchen baking some cookies for the girls, Mary stepped away to go grab some extra sugar from the pantry, when I felt a strong hand slap my butt, I turned around and smirked at my gorgeous boyfriend, waving a finger and mouthing "Behave" he bit his lip, thinking about being naughty some more.
Mary came back with more sugar, we put the cookies in the large oven to bake.
We hung out in the jungle room, and watched tv till we went and picked up the girls.