Beast in me⚡️💋

Warning: oral F/M. Dirty Talk. Daddy Kink♥️⚡️☁️

Heather's freshly set of French tip nails dig into Elvis's back, scratching as he thrusted his hips hitting every inch inside of her, he groaned as she could feel his cock pulsing ready to spill out every once of honey his cherries were holding, as he pulled out he groaned as his c*m covered the red velvet sheets, both of out of breath, Elvis's back was covered in scratch marks, and his lips were covered in Heather's lipstick, he grabbed a pack of wipes he kept in his nightstand, and wiped his lips, Elvis went and grabbed some Neosporin from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom for his back.
Heather grabbed the tube from him, as she rubbed it in on the marks, Elvis kinda flinched because it burned a little. "Sorry honey" Heather said rubbing the rest of the cream in. "It's ok darlin, it's kinda sexy when you leave your marks on me, it lets me know am good"
Elvis smirked. Heather looked at his shoulder he had a couple of scars from last time, but were mostly fading.
"Is it daddy"? Heather said smirking, rubbing one of his shoulder blades. Heather could feel becoming wet again she was sure she was dripping on the bed sheets. From the way he was talking, looking at her, all of a sudden Elvis's long fingers, found their way to her clit, rubbing it
And sliding a couple of fingers thru her wet folds.
Smirking at her being already wet,
Heather moaned, "mmmm daddy"
She spread her legs wide, needing his tongue, knowing already what she wanted, he spread her legs a little wider, as he licked up her clit, and thru her soaked folds, bucking her hips, he smirked into her core, already feeling herself coming, Elvis continued to use his tongue, as her release took over, he smirked seeing her release on the bed sheets, Heather trying to catch her breath grabbed a wet wipe, and wiped the inside of her thighs, Elvis's cock was fully hard again, the tip peeking thru the foreskin, already dripping with sweet honey, heather bit her lip, as she roughly pushed him down his back, spreading his thighs apart, getting where she wanted to be, she massaged his honey filled cherries, he groaned, as she picked up his cock, licking up the dripping honey, he moaned loudly as his hips bucked, "be still daddy" Heather smirked licking around the tip before taking it in her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop, curse words leaving his mouth, grabbed ahold of his wrists grabbing his belt from the floor, and tied them above his head, Elvis tugged at the belt trying to be set free, Heather let go of his cock, Elvis whimpered at the loss of her mouth around him. Just to be a tease, spread her legs once more, rubbing her clit, Elvis whimpered at not being able to touch her. "Mama please he begged." Heather spread her folds apart, pushing a finger in, Elvis moaned, at seeing her honey drip around. "Mama you're such a tease" Elvis groaned. Heather pulled her fingers out, and closed her legs, Heather reached up and undid his belt, throwing it on the floor. Elvis raised an eyebrow at that little tease show, as Heather bent over to grab her clothes off the floor, he smacked her butt hard, Heather turned around & gave him a look.
•••••••