Easter Fun.

Heather's POV

Easter is here, and Elvis is having the annual Easter egg hunt, him and the spent time hiding all the eggs, they all sometimes go a little overboard and hide more then necessary, and they always end up getting found for months after, after they finished hiding all of the eggs, we dyed some Easter eggs, Mary Poured packets of kool-aid in different cups to use as dye, Elvis was helping Lisa with her eggs, and also managing to break a couple, I helped Hazel with hers, they turned out really pretty., we put the eggs to dry, the girls grabbed their baskets, and headed out to the backyard to start the game, "I might have put some cash in some of the eggs" Elvis whispered in my ear."
"Oh really, I laughed"
We all lined up, and everyone took off running, and of course Elvis had to "help" the girls, a few mins later we heard some cracking, Sonny & Jerry had managed to step on a couple of eggs, after the hunt wrapped up, Elvis had apparently put $20's in some of the eggs, including snickers, and other chocolate.
We all went inside go have Easter lunch, which was different casseroles, fried chicken, Mac and cheese, potato salad, banana pudding, after lunch Elvis and Vernon read the girls a story on the Easter story, which was probably everyone's favorite part, it was really special seeing the girls ask questions, and learn why we celebrate Easter, afterwards we put veggie- tales A/N: didn't premiere till the 90's... 🤷🏻‍♀️)..

⚡️Elvis POV⚡️

We got the girls, bathed and situated with veggie tales in the jungle room, while me and Heather got ready for bed.

A/N: quick reminder: I hope y'all have a great Easter, and it's important to remember why we celebrate Easter✝️♥️

✨Matthew 28:6✨