Vegas Baby ♡

A/N: smut at the begin.. Use caution if you're uncomfortable) anyways, let's start.
* short chapter*
Jan. 14th 1973.

Heathers's POV
We leave again in a couple of days for an another Vegas run. Me and Elvis were relaxing in our room, playing Tv, and a tray of snacks, popcorn, strawberries, cheese, chips. We started to make out, I took of my shirt & pants to be more comfortable, revealing my lacy bra & tiny thong. E slapped my butt hard, he smirked making my butt red. Gripping my cheeks, smacking my butt again. I smirked biting my lip staring back at him. "Behave". "Maybe daddy doesn't want to" he said smirking biting his lip. I ripped off my thong, and layed on my stomach & lifted my butt in the air, so it was in his sight. He smacked it again, causing it to be red, and to jingle a little. "Mama's being naughty". He smirked.
"Maybe I wanna be I said biting my lip".
He smacked my butt hard again, making me 10x wetter. He gently flipped me over, and I spread my legs apart, and lined his throbbing, hard cock to my entrance, he groaned feeling my wetness cover his cock, he roughly pushed in, pounded, and slamming his hips.
•••••••••
Jan. 16th 1973.
Elvis's POV.
We leave for Vegas again, everyone got packed and we headed to the airport to load the plane,

A/N: as I was writing this chapter, I remembered it's the anniversary of "aloha from Hawaii"...🤦🏻‍♀️ anyways, maybe I'll end up writing something for it... happy anniversary🌸🌺♥️
Let's continue:

Everyone got loaded up & everyone got in their seats, I Have Lisa for the week, and Hazel is back from her dads, the girls sat together, watching a movie on the monitors on the back of the seats, both eating bags of Goldfish. Heather was reading a magazine, and I read a book & wrote in my journal. One of the guys went and got Pepsi's & water & juice boxes for the girls out of the fridge in the back. After, a couple of hours we landed at the airport, we all grabbed our bags & got into the limousine waiting for us at the gate & got the international hotel, me, Heather & Lisa & Hazel All went to our room, our suit has 2 queen size beds & a pull out couch that folds out into a bed. We put our bags into the closet, and got the girls settled with a show, we would all go grab dinner, and then hang out in Vegas before the show tomorrow night.