Girl Like you♡ ︎

18+
Elvis gripped Heather's hips as they made out hands roaming each other's bodies, as they roughly kissed.
Heather's lips suddenly kissed down E's neck and going down his Jaw he moaned, as she felt him become hard against her knee. She could feel herself Soak her lacy red underwear,as E gripped her butt as they kissed again, his fingers played with her top that tied at the bottom, she untied it letting it fall, exposing her bra, to him. He licked his lips as her perfect breasts, he become harder, she unclasped it and letting it fall with the shirt, he smirked, Godd*mn baby Elvis groaned.
She smirked giving him a show, letting her matching thong fall to the ground, she helped him get his shirt off & pants, she could feel herself becoming wet again, as she took in the side of her gorgeous boyfriend's Har Cock. E gently pushed her on her back, and spread her legs wide, licking his lips, he traced a finger along her soaked folds, teasing her clit she moaned "daddy please" "Daddy's gonna take care of ya mama" Elvis growled. He groaned as he saw her sweet honey, covering his finger. She gripped the sheets, as he teased her entrance with his tongue, making her buck her hips, she moaned loudly, as Elvis licked a line up her clit. Teasing her clit with his tongue, Heather & Elvis's moans were filling the room. He pushed a couple of fingers in easily because she was soaked for him. Moving them inside hearing her beautiful moans. "Daddy teasing isn't nice" she moaned.
Elvis smirked a sexy smirk.
"It's ok Honey, daddy's here"
He dragged his tip of his cock, up and down Heathers throbbing clit. "Stop Teasing daddyyy" please I need Your Cock" she begged. Elvis Roughly pushed in thrusted his hips, she moaned as he pounded into her thrusted into her deeply. Moans filling their room, as e continued to roughly slam his hips, his cock hitting every spot inside. He groaned feeling her tight walls clench around him. "Daddy she moaned".
Elvis roughly thrusted a final time, before came E filling Heather's walls with his warm sticky honey. "That was incredible baby" Elvis groaned out of breath.
Heather grabbed her arms around him, her Bare breasts laying against his hairy sexy chest.