come a little closer. 18+

A/N: this one might get dirty, but i was in the mood to write something a little spicy.

DEC 27th 1972.

heather's POV

IV'E been so needy for ELVIS's attention, it made it worse that he came of the room this morning, wearing a blue silk shirt so his chest hair was exposed, black pants, and black boots , oh yeah the bulge in his pants looked so good, after about 30 mins after he went to play pool with the guys, i got him to come kill a spider in the bedroom, he said he would check in 5 mins, i quickly stripped out of my clothes, ditching the idea to put on anything sexy i laid on the bed, the door opened to my sexy boyfriend holding a fly swap, and some bug spray, his jaw dropped licking his lips as he set what he had on the table, am guessing theres no spider"? Elvis said with a smirk.

"NO daddy, I said innocently".
"Was that your way of getting daddy up here?" He said getting on the bed. Yes daddy, I said with a smirk.
"Does my sweet. Darlin need to be taught not to lie"? He said messing with my hair. "Maybe" I said flipping over on my stomach, "ok Naughty girl".
He positioned my body, so my Butt was high in the air, I felt a few smacks, hit my cheeks, I could feel wetness pool out, as he smacked my right cheek a few times, before he flipped me over, "did daddy's naughty girl, learn her lesson about lying"?
"Yes daddy I said" he lined his hard as a rock cock, up my entrance, he teased it with the tip of him, as wetness covered his cock, we moaned as he thrusted as hard as he could, as I could feel myself coming, as we both came, wow. "Honey that was incredible" he groaned. "You can sure use those hips baby" catching my breath.  We both got dressed as Jerry's voice came thru the intercom system, needing E down stairs.