100

A view of a destroyed city with many corpses of monsters and humans lying on the ground. And amid that terrible scene, Izuku stood with his body trapped in a block of ice with five scratches that penetrated his chest. Plus the three figures were indistinct but exuded an inhuman aura that made him tremble.

Nighteye who witnessed the scene couldn't believe it. Just from a brief touch, he witnessed the scene of destruction.

That horrifying image didn't even disappear even after he let go of his hand. It was still etched clearly in his head as if commanding him not to forget it.

' What did I just see? '

Predicting someone's death was nothing new to him, however, this was the second time he had witnessed someone's tragic death. Moreover, he saw the scene at that time from his perspective and not from the perspective of the person he touched, as if he had been there witnessing the tragedy with his own two eyes. Also, this was the second time he had used his sight even though a day had not passed, which only added to his confusion.

Watching Nighteye who had a strange expression on his face made the people around him quite confused. They wondered since Nighteye had become silent since shaking hands with Izuku. Izuku also noticed that and called out to him once again.

" Are you okay Nighteye-san? "

Coming out of his reverie, Nighteye looked around only to get confused looks from the people around him. Worried Bubble Girl then asked him again.

" Are you alright, Sir? "

" Yeah, I'm fine, I just suddenly remembered something. "

" I see, thank goodness if you alright "

Seeing Nighteye's reaction like that, Izuku realized that there was something he was hiding, but even so, he chose to remain silent since Nigheye didn't seem to want to talk about it. And since his business was finished, Izuku decided to go back and hand over here to them and return to his work.

" Then, Nighteye-san, I will take my leave first since there is still some work waiting for me at the office. "

" Ah, I see, sorry for taking up your time. "

" Not at all, then please excuse me "

When Izuku was about to leave where he was standing, Nighteye called him again as if he wanted to convey something.

" Wait, Guild Master "

" Yes "

But when Izuku turned around and looked at him, Nighteye seemed to give up his intention. From the expression he made, it seemed he was doubting something.

" no, it's nothing "

" I see, then I'll go first "

" Yes, be careful when you come back. "

" Of course "

Seeing his reaction like that, Izuku decided to continue his walk. Nighteye stared at Izuku's back with a sad look for a moment before turning away.

*
*
*

That night Izuku returned after doing the remaining work at the office.

" I'm home "

" Welcome "

One greeted Izuku as soon as he came home. Izuku raised his head and he could see Kiyoko welcoming him. Seeing her come out of the kitchen, it looked like she had just finished preparing dinner.

Since Izuku officially became part of the Ichirou family, he started living with Kiyoko at the Hiroto family residence. Apart from the reason of protecting her, he stayed there to accompany Kiyoko who now only lives alone. Besides that, considering her current condition, it would be dangerous to leave her alone, especially when there are still dangerous enemies targeting her out there.