53

Since morning many people have gathered at the Dagoba National Stadium. They gathered to watch the match which became the talk of a lot of media.

Cheers rang throughout the stadium. Responding to the enthusiasm of the audience, the host opened the event again with great fanfare.

" HELLO EVERYONE, ARE YOU READY TO WATCH THE MATCH?... "

The audience was excited again with enthusiastic cheers. Passion and enthusiasm filled the entire stadium again.

" LET'S START THE FIRST MATCH FOR TODAY. From the Hero's side, please welcome The Ninja Hero: EDGESHOT... "

As soon as the host called his name, Edgeshot walked onto the stage calmly.

" Next, the opponent from Hunter's side, the Arashi Guild's Guild Master, Wind Mage TATSUMI FUJISHIMA... "

Not long after, Tatsumi stepped onto the stage to the cheers of the audience. Tatsumi was wearing his wizard robes and several items were used to strengthen his mana.

" Now then, since the two contestants are already on stage I will explain the rules. First, each opponent will fight in the arena which is decided by drawing that draw shown on the screen behind me, next the match will end if one party is unable to continue the fight or surrenders. "

The two participants nodded at the explanation the host gave as if confirming it to him.

" Well then, it's time for us to draw the battle arena "

Behind the presenter, there is a screen showing various arenas with their characteristics. Starting from forest areas, rocky hills, waters, mountains, and even cities.

The roulette that appears on the screen starts playing and it doesn't take long for the results to come out.

"Let's see the arena that will be used in this first match is..."

The marker then stops at an image showing a rocky hill. Seeing this arena Tastumi could only smile, while Edgeshot sighed. This arena is not very suitable for Edgeshot who specializes in ambushes and fast attacks. Meanwhile, open arenas are an advantage for magicians like Tatsumi who have AOE attacks.

After thinking about the strategy they would use, Tatsumi and Edgeshot faced each other and shook hands.

" let's have a fair fight " (Tatsumi)

" Sure " (Edgeshot)

They then moved to the designated arena. On top of the hill, Tastumi and Edgeshot were standing facing each other 10 meters apart. The figures of the two were plastered on the monitor screen watching their fight.

The countdown begins with the host. The two contestants got into a fighting stance, Edgeshot got up his stance, while Tatsumi prepared his first spell.

" MATCH START!!!... "

As the signal is given and the two contestants start attacking each other. Edgeshot immediately lunged by thinning his body, he had aimed for an ideal point that could make him faint, but not kill him.

" Senkō Rasen Nuki-te(Hand Spiral Spear) "

When Edgeshot's Attack was about to hit Tatsumi, a wall of wind formed around him which sent his attacks flying away. Edgeshot immediately took distance from him.

The windshield slowly disappeared revealing Tatsumi's figure surrounded by a whirlwind that formed a spear.

" Wind Spear "

The spell was released and the spear immediately rushed to attack Edgeshot. Edgeshot barely managed to avoid it because of the speed of his attack.

' So this is the ability of a Hunter '