58

After finishing the match against his father, Izuku returned to the guild office and reserved three A-rank dungeons for himself. Although his sudden appearance shocked the staff workers, the guild workers of Dawn remained professional and processed the vice guild master's orders well.

Currently accompanied by his best friend, Izuku is completing his attack in the final dungeon. Armed with his abilities and Toya's abilities, the two were able to complete three high-ranking dungeons in just one day.

Izuku's soldiers are carrying out a unilateral monster massacre, while Izuku and Toya watch from the side while tracking down the dungeon boss's whereabouts. Since he obtained Izuku's 'Black Heart', it has been like his mana has no end.

It is evident how he has not taken any mana recovery potions since his fight with All Might. No matter how many times his army was destroyed, they always rose again. In addition, Izuku has not rested since earlier, making Toya curious that he is friends with humans or monsters after seeing Izuku's unlimited stamina and mana.

It didn't take them long to find the dungeon boss, as their detection ability was the highest among Hunters. They quickly headed to the boss's room on a ride called Kaisel, and as soon as they arrived, they took out the boss right away.

Although Izuku ordered this dungeon to calm himself down(?), he still carried out Hunter's work protocols and left most of the work to his soldiers.

After finishing killing the boss and collecting the mana stone from the monster's body, Izuku and Toya prepare to return to the guild office. By the time they left, it was already past midnight, and only a few agents remained on guard outside the gate.

" Don't you think it's too late to meet Ichirou-san now? "

" Yes, you are right, I will see him tomorrow. "

" Tomorrow? it's already tomorrow "

" I know, I thought I should go home after this, I was quite tired after a full day of fighting "

" You say that but you don't look tired at all "

" I'm talking about mental, not physical. "

" Well, whatever, see you tomorrow "

" Sure, see you "

*
*
*

The next morning, Izuku went straight to the office to fulfill Ichirou's call. As soon as he arrived, he could already sense Ichirou's existence before he even reached his door.

Izuku then knocked on the office door and after hearing an answer from inside, he walked in. He then looked at Ichirou sitting at his desk while handling some paperwork he hadn't finished before.

If you look at the aura emitted by Ichirou, he looks calm, but Izuku knows that it is only the outside.

" sit "

Izuku quickly did what Ichirou said and immediately sat down. No matter how strong he was, he was still afraid of Ichirou's anger.

In addition, the silence between them made him uncomfortable. There is only the sound of the pen scratching the paper and the sound of the clock adding to Izuku's tension. Cold sweat kept wetting his back because of the tension.

After finishing his paperwork, Ichirou put down his pen, which made Izuku flinch. He then got up from his seat and sat down in front of Izuku. He looked at the child sitting tensely in front of him and couldn't help but sigh.

" Izuku "

" Yes. "

Izuku answered him immediately.