62

Several days passed until the day Izuku had to fill in additional classes arrived. Accompanied by four other hunters, Izuku arrived at the gate of UA at 9 a.m. According to UA's request, Izuku has invited 4 other Hunters with him, including Todoroki Toya, Izuku also invited two of his team members, Akari Shimizu and Kenzo Tanaka.

Excluding Toya whom he had invited for his own reasons, he had invited other Dawn Hunters according to their jobs. Izuku as the Assassin, Toya as the Mage, Shimizu as the Healer, and Tanaka as the Warrior/Tank.

Although Izuku could easily fill all these positions with his shadow soldiers alone, the students were just ordinary students who probably wouldn't be able to stand the pressure released by his soldiers. Even more so with certain ants, which are the only ones who can use healing magic in their army.

Once Izuku and his team arrived, it didn't take them long to wait. The headmaster and Aizawa were waiting for their arrival there.

As they got out of the car they were immediately greeted by the principal and Aizawa who were accompanying them. And of course, as a representative, Izuku came forward to greet them.

" Nice to see you again Headmaster. "

" The pleasure is mine, thank you for being willing to come here "

" We are also happy for his invitation. "

After exchanging formal greetings, the headmaster guided Izuku and his entourage into the meeting room. There they returned once again to review what they would do in class.

Based on the results of the previous meeting, Izuku and his team will hold two class sessions. The first is a theory session where each class will be attended by two people from Izuku's group and will get an explanation about the work of hunters and monsters in the dungeon. The next session is a field battle, where each class will be divided into a few groups and will face a simulated dungeon battle.

Using Izuku's summoning ability, they have prepared a battle scenario made by Izuku and also approved by the school.

Although they have finished reviewing the results of their meeting, there is still some time left before the lesson begins. While waiting, Nezu offered them tea and chatted a little.

During the chat, the Headmaster seemed to be interested in Hunter's work, and Izuku was also happy to provide explanations as necessary.

" So that's it, is there a limit to how far the Hunter can evolve? "

" Well, it depends on each individual, indeed Potential is important, but sometimes senior hunters with low ranks can defeat beginner hunters with high ranks, so it doesn't really matter "

" I see, but I'm a little curious, how far are Hunter Izuku's limits "

" Well, about that... "

Before Nezu could hear the answer, their conversation came to a halt when the sound of knocking on the door sounded. Realizing this, the principal then checked his watch which already showed the time of the next class time.

" I think we should end this conversation, it's time to go "

" You're right, I'll take you to class "

Led by Nezu, Izuku and his group were then escorted to their assigned class, Izuku and Toya would be in class 1A while Shimizu and Tanaka would be in class 1B.

*
*
*

Meanwhile, in the classroom, the students are already on their benches and their homeroom teacher is already inside as well.

" Since you guys have calmed down, I will explain today's class, this time we have a bit different, we had special guests  "

" Special guest? "