12

After meeting Fuyumi that day, Izuku was taken home by Tsukauchi. He slept all the way home and woke up in his room. He kept thanking him for taking him home and kept apologizing for the trouble he caused.

Tsukauchi didn't mind at all, instead, he felt more sympathetic to Izuku for going through it all by himself. He felt sad that although he was an adult, he didn't realize the burden that a little boy had to carry on his shoulders.

Fuyumi also had time to contact him. Izuku told her that he was sorry, for disturbing her and for showing his weak spot in front of her. Fuyumi told him that she didn't mind at all, let alone that she was grateful to be able to help.

A few weeks have passed since then, and the feelings inside Izuku have become lighter. His face became brighter for a child his age and not a fake smile with the gloomy eyes he used to show, although there was still an atmosphere that was not suitable for his age around him.

Izuku is currently having dinner with his friend Todoroki Touya in the dormitory canteen. Izuku has katsudon for himself and Todoroki has cold soba.

They chatted during the meal, Todoroki told him about his raid today and how it goes since Izuku asked him. Todoroki and his other teammates raid an A-rank dungeon that appeared in Kyusu. The enemy is a giant monster made of mud. It was a smooth ride that they could complete in nearly 30 minutes, it was the fastest record in their raid history.

" it must be fun, I wish I could go too "

" you still have 2 months of detention so be patient and wait "

" That's cruel you know "

" it is your gift so enjoy it "

" Hey!!.. "

The two laughed together while mocking each other. They continued to chat until their conversation got off topic. Izuku then remembered the day he met Fuyumi.

Izuku felt the need to tell Todoroki this because he was his younger brother, but he wasn't sure about that.

Todoroki noticed Izuku's silence and then asked.

" What is wrong? "

" Nothing "

" for you to suddenly be silent, it's obvious you have something on your mind "

" Looks like I still can't fool you "

" You're still 10 years too early for that "

Even though Izuku was a little annoyed, he just let it go and told Todoroki straight away.

" I met your sister the other day "

" wait, you what?... "

" I met your sister, her name is Todoroki Fuyumi right?"

" yes that's true, but how? "

" turned out that she was one of the kidnapping victims that day, she wanted to meet me, so she contacted Tsuakuchi-san for it "

Izuku looked at Todoroki, to see his reaction. He lowered his head, there was a trace of sadness, regret, and a hint of anger in his eyes.

" Really? so how is she? "

" she looks fine, she even consults me, and  thanks to her I'm feeling a little better now "

" is that so, it's good to hear that, as her brother, I thank you for saving her "

There was silence between them, Izuku then opened his mouth.

" don't you miss your younger siblings?"