8

" do you agree to my offer? "

" I refused "

Izuku resolutely rejected the Hyakki boss's offer. The boss's face contorted at Izuku's answer but a smirk formed on his face. As if expecting a battle to occur, the Hyakki boss told him his name.

" fine, my name is Baruka, what's yours? "

" Izuku "

Battle once again broke out. The shadow soldiers fought Hyakki's army. Izuku along with Igris and Iron came forward to face Baruka head-on.

Clashes between weapons were heard throughout the battle, sparks formed whenever their weapons clashed against each other. The fight between Izuku and Baruka is temporarily a series, considering that the weapons they wield are the same.

Izuku retreated to make a distance, and signal Todoroki to attack. Baruka's body was shrouded in Todoroki's blue flames, Igris appeared from behind the fire, trying to attack him, but Baruka was faster and able to avoid Igris's attack.

Izuku reappeared behind him, attacking him using Rasaka's Fang, the effect of the dagger had given him an effect, however, because the enemy's resistance was higher, the effect was lost.

" you trash are quite persistent "

" You're not in the position to say such a thing, how about looking around you? "

The army led by Baruka was successfully suppressed by Izuku's shadow soldiers and there was almost nothing left of them.

" Is that all your soldiers are capable of? "

" YOU BASTARD...! THOSE SOLDIERS WILL BE GONE IF I GET RID OF YOU! "

Izuku threw the Knight Killer at Baruka, he increased the speed of the dagger using the 'Dominator Touch' skill. Baruka tried to block it which make his dagger shatter. Iron emerged from behind and then held Baruka's body in his arms. Izuku retreated as fast as he could then turned his gaze to Todoroki and the magicians.

" Todoroki-San NOW!!! "

A pillar of fire formed where Baruka was. The resulting temperature was no joke, the layer of snow around the fire pole immediately melted and dried up. With Todoroki's magic and the magicians combined, there should be no survivors of it. But they couldn't let their guard down considering how their opponents were able to deal with Izuku and Igris's attack alone.

The fire dimmed, revealing Baruka's figure covered with burn marks all over his body.

" you bastard, I'LL KILL YOU ALL.... "

Before Baruka could do anything, Izuku was already there, stabbing Baruka with his dagger while using the 'Stealth' skill to avoid his detection.

" looks like this is the end "

" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FACING..?! "

Baruka took Izuku's hand, he then quickly shook it off, walking away and letting Iron deliver the final blow. Thanks to Iron's heavy blow, Baruka's body lay lifeless under Izuku's feet.

" I told you, this is the end "

ring~

[The dungeon boss has been defeated]

[You leveled up]
[You leveled up]

After a sigh of relief, Izuku stared at the body of the boss he had just defeated. He took a step closer and said the command line.

" Arise! "

ring~

[You have successfully extracted the shadow]
[Please choose a name for this soldier]