35

Two days after the raid ended, the government held a funeral to honor the Hunters who died in the raid. The funeral was attended by most of the Hunters who had participated during the day's raids, including the Korean Hunter and some of the higher-ups.

The funeral was broadcast on all news channels that made headlines. People talk about it and post their comments on the internet.

Most of the news reported the damage suffered, the number of wounded, and also the number who died. But among that sad news, they also reported the names of those who actively participated during the raids. Among the names, only one Hunter's name is most often mentioned. Hunter's name is Izuku, the Hunter who has brought victory to the raid team.

Although the association covered up information related to him, there were still some leaks. Although it has only a name and no face, the influence is still great.

> You saw how he came out of the gate, IT WAS CRAZY!!!

> that's true, especially the black soldiers who were with him were really terrifying

> I got goosebumps when I watched it

>Me too, I thought the demon king descended on the earth

> but what is Hunter's identity?

>I heard that his name is Izuku, but I don't know his face

> I also heard his name, I heard that he is still young

People keep talking about it on the internet. Meanwhile, Izuku, who was the subject of conversation, read their comments with a sullen face. He hated attention from the beginning, but his actions will always attract attention.

No matter how well he hides it, it will eventually be exposed, just like the incident this time. Although he revealed his abilities to the public, he has no regrets, even if he goes back to the past he will do the same. As long as he can save people, he will risk anything, even if it means his life.

Izuku was such a person. From the beginning, he did not hesitate to jump into danger just to save people. Whether he realizes it or not, he is still pursuing his old dream. The dream he had buried deep in his heart slowly reappeared, beginning to emit light again.

Izuku then turned off his phone and leaned against the bench he was sitting on. After the funeral, Izuku strolled around the area near the cemetery to get some fresh air and stay away from the crowds.

He closed his eyes as he felt the breeze. Not long after, he could feel the presence approaching him. He then opens his eyes to see Sugimoto approaching him with a man he doesn't know. But he felt that he had seen his face before.

' that person, if I'm not mistaken, isn't he one of the Korean Hunters? '

" Izuku you're here "

" Sugimoto-san? What's the matter? "

" before that... "

Sugimoto turned to the man standing behind him and then introduced him to Izuku.

" Hunter Baek Yoon-Ho has something to tell you "

Baek Yoon-Ho then advanced to face Izuku, Izuku also stood up. Baek Yoon-Ho suddenly bowed to Izuku which made Izuku quite surprised.

" Eh!? Hunter Baek Yoon-Ho what are you doing? "

" I want to thank you for bringing back Byung-Gu's body, thanks to you I was able to do a decent funeral "

" No, I... "

Izuku was silent, he thought that he would accept criticism but did not expect to receive a thank you. He stopped his words halfway, if he denied it here, it seemed that he was arrogant.