89

Several days have passed since the Kamino incident passed. Although talk about it continues, life continues and is soon replaced by new news. One of them is news about the International Guild conference which will be held soon.

The conference attended by various countries will be held on an artificial island, I-Island. An Island was founded to protect scientists and their research items from villains. The security system is as tight as Tartarus and so far no crime has occurred, until the recent I-Expo incident.

Even though its security was once breached, the island was once again trusted to be a location for important meetings and of course with an improved security system.

Since the conference would be held in 2 days, several Hunters from each country had already gathered there. The hunters gathered were mostly S-rank Hunters and were representatives of the major guilds of their countries. From the list of names present, several big names were also included like Thomas Andre and Liu Zhigang who are National Level Hunters. There are also rising names such as Lennart Niermann and Jay Milis.

However, apart from these names, there is one name that has become the center of attention thanks to its recent achievement in completing a giant gate in China. That name was none other than the vice guild master of the Dawn Guild, Izuku.

The news of Dawn Guild's participation as a representative naturally made the media buzz. Not only Japanese news media but also foreign news media. That's how big an achievement Izuku has made, making his name quite famous abroad and also attracting the attention of many countries who want to recruit him.

But despite all the talk about him, the main character is currently asleep in his airplane seat. Thanks to his hard work over the past few days, Izuku didn't have time to rest. Even though he was not physically tired, he was quite mentally drained from carrying out the punishment he received.

Even though Izuku initially thought he could get through his punishment as before, unexpectedly he was more depressed when he didn't enter the dungeon. Since he couldn't vent his frustration after facing various types of people, the emotions inside him started to build up which only increased his stress level and ended up draining him mentally. Even the statistics clearly show the level of fatigue.

[Fatigue: 31]

While Izuku was still asleep, the pilot immediately announced that they would be landing soon. Hearing the announcement, Ichirou who was next to him shook Izuku's body to wake him up.

" Izuku "

Surprised by Ichirou's touch, Izuku reflexively summoned a dagger and almost aimed it at Ichirou. Ichirou is also surprised by Izuku's reflex actions and even goes so far as to activate the body amplifier.

" ah! sorry Ichirou-san "

" It's okay, but what's wrong with you? Did you have a nightmare or something? "

Hearing Ichirou's question, Izuku couldn't help but laugh at his carelessness. It seemed that due to too much stress, his senses had become confused to the point that he perceived a weak touch as a threat.

" Wake up, we're almost there. "

" Really? "

" Just look outside "

Following Ichirou's words, Izuku looked outside the window. There he saw an artificial island with a high wall surrounding it. One glance at the sight amazed many people considering how the island could move despite its size. Moreover, the island is an artificial island.

While Izuku stared at the outside view, the plane he was on slowly landed. Not long after that, a group of representatives from Japan immediately descended. After passing the identity check they were immediately greeted by a crowd of people, mostly journalists.