71

After finishing his meeting with the principal, Izuku stopped by the hospital to see Shinso before returning to the office.

He only returned after completing several discussions with the principal. Since his class today was cut short due to an unexpected incident that occurred, it was decided that they would continue the battle simulation tomorrow.

Since he told his colleagues to go back first, he went to the hospital himself. As soon as he arrived, he approached the reception desk and asked which room the patient was being treated in.

The nurse on duty was initially confused by Izuku's visit outside visiting hours, but after he showed his business card he was immediately allowed to enter.

The room where Shinso was treated was on the 3rd floor of the hospital. When he arrived at the room, Toya was seen talking to Shinso, it seemed he was explaining what happened to the child after he left the gate.

Izuku knocked on the door of the room and the two people immediately saw him. He then walked in and approached the two of them.

" How is your condition? "

" I'm fine, thank you for taking me out of there. "

" don't mention it "

Izuku smiled at him as he checked Shinso's condition using his mana. He nodded his head as he saw no wound in his body. Meanwhile, Toya approached him and talked to him.

" What took you so long? "

" Well, I have to discuss some things with the principal. "

" it that so "

" Then have you explained things to him? "

" Yeah, more or less, but only up to the Hunter part, I'll leave the rest to you. "

" Isn't that almost everything "

" not really, I haven't explained the guild to him yet. "

" yeah sure "

" Then I'll go first "

" Yes, good work for today Toya-san "

After saying that Toya left the room, leaving Izuku and Shinso. Izuku looked back at Shinso and was about to continue Toya's explanation.

" Okay, since my teammate has explained most of the things you should know, do you have anything you want to ask? "

" Yes, I've been curious since earlier, but what is that? "

Shinso raised his hand and pointed at Izuku's reflection. He seems to be aware of the presence of Izuku's soldiers just by being nearby. That proves its great potential.

"Are you asking about the soldiers hidden in my shadow?"

" soldier? "

" Yes, I'm the type of Hunter who can summon soldiers and they are currently hiding behind my shadow. "

" I-I see "

" Do you have any other questions? "

" not right now "

" Then it's my turn to ask "

For a moment Izuku's face turned serious and the aura around him became heavy. Shinso who saw it also gasped at the change in the atmosphere around him.

" Hitoshi Shinso-kun, do you have the desire to become a Hunter? "

Shinso was silent for a moment looking at Izuku. He seemed to ponder Izuku's question for a moment, considering what he heard from Toya earlier.