75

The first match ended with Izumi's victory over Shinso. The match continues into the second round where Shoto will compete against Sero.

Unlike the first match which lasted quite a long time, the second match ended quickly. Shoto can quickly finish a match by freezing the entire arena as well as his opponent, which also makes his opponent quickly surrender.

After the second match, the next matches also progressed quickly. Except for the match between Iida and a support class student which lasted 10 minutes. Even though the match turned the event into an item promotion.

After finishing the match, Shoto then went to the audience seats to watch his friends' match. When he got there, he could see his brother along with Izuku waving at him.

" yo, Shoto-kun, good job in your match earlier. "

" I didn't know you would be here, especially you too Izuku "

" That's because I was invited here "

" Is that true? "

" that's right "

" Yeah, even though he ran away from his job. "

" shut up "

Shoto stood silently watching his brother's interaction with his friend. He just thought about how close the two of them were.

" So who is your opponent in the next match? "

" oh that, I think it's Izumi "

" oh... that girl  "

For some reason, Shoto felt that the smile Izuku had looked cold when he mentioned Izumi's name. Moreover, the strange expression his brother made seemed to confirm his suspicions.

" I'm a little curious, but... what problem do you have with Izumi? "

Hearing this question, Izuku only answered with a faint smile, as if he didn't want to give a definite answer. Apart from that, his older brother also seemed to know the problem but just looked away.

The confused Shoto could only guess what happened between them, but after thinking for a long time he couldn't find a suitable reason.

While they were talking, the eighth match had already started with the sound of explosions and smoke filling the arena. Explosions continued to sound and debris flew everywhere. Watching Ochako being continuously pushed back by Bakugo's explosions made the audience unable to bear to watch it.

" Isn't he too cruel? "

" You're right, doing that to a girl is too much isn't it? "

Various negativity continued to come from the audience seats which resulted in the audience starting to mock Bakugo.

Izuku, who was watching this, could only laugh when he saw Bakugo being mocked by the audience

" Why are you laughing? "

" Nothing, it's just funny that the boy was insulted by many people. "

" You are worse than I thought "

"shut up"

" But, still, I feel sorry for that girl, she fought so hard but unfortunately her opponent was so strong. "

" Yeah, you're right, but that doesn't mean the girl lost without fighting. "

" Right, with that much weapon, she should be able to deal a decent blow to the opponent. "

Izuku followed Toya's upward gaze. Their view was filled with a large amount of rock debris floating above the stadium.

" I doubt that, although I hate to admit it, that explosive boy's quirk is stronger than you think, I'm sure he will be able to blow up all the rubble. "