26

Izuku arrived at the Bureau's office and went straight to Sugimoto's room. As he walked in, Sugimoto noticed Izuku's heavy breathing and a drop of sweat on his forehead. He assumed that Izuku had run from the hospital all the way here.

It may seem ridiculous, but it took 15 minutes by car to get here, and it hasn't been 5 minutes since He called Izuku. He wondered how he got here so quickly but decided to put that aside and focus on the main reason he called him here. But before he could say anything, Izuku approached him first.

" Is it true that an S-rank gate has appeared? "

Sugimoto was somewhat surprised by Izuku's sudden approach. He just blinked twice and told Izuku to calm down and sit down.

" So you've heard of it, yes, an S-rank gate did appear on the Nabu island, and we plan to raid it in four days. "

" Is that why you called me here? "

" That's right, we need your help, Hunter Izuku. I'm sure you can imagine what kind of disaster would come if the dungeon broke. Can you join us in this operation? "

Usually, Izuku would answer it immediately, instead, he stayed silent for a moment. He paused for a while to think about it.

" I... "

But right before he could finish his sentence, he felt a wave of mana coming from a certain place that made him look in that direction.

Sugimoto noticed him and asked what was wrong.

" Is there anything wrong? "

" oh, it's nothing... there seemed to be some Hunter fighting somewhere nearby. "

Sugimoto was quite surprised that Izuku could notice this quickly, plus his detection range that already exceeded his.

" As expected of you, it seems your senses have increased greatly to detect it from this distance. S-rank Hunters are currently warming up in the gym. Perhaps that's the one you feel "

" S-rank hunter? "

" You will see when you get there "

*
*
*

Izuku and Sugimoto headed to the bureau's gym. When they arrived, they saw several people gathered around the arena to watch the two Hunters fight. Their fight had caused waves as they exchanged punches. Even Izuku could feel it from this distance.

" It's rare for all S-rank Hunters to gather in one place. The magical energy you felt before probably come from them"

" But, who are those Hunters? "

" They are Hunters from South Korea, the man wearing Korean martial arts clothes is Hunter Ma Doong-Wook and the person he is fighting is Hunter Baek Yoon-Ho both S-rank "

" Wait, Hunter from South Korea?"

" Yes, we asked for help from South Korea, they sent us their S-rank hunters to help us on the Nabu island dungeon raid "

Izuku thought about it for a while and finally understood why they asked other countries for help.

Japan currently has 5 S-rank Hunters with one having just recovered from injury and is currently in the process of recovery. With only 4 S-ranks, the survival rate is low. To prevent disasters from happening, Japan has to ask other countries for help. And this is where they are today, 8 S-rank hunters have gathered in one place.

Izuku watched their fight closely, he noticed that Baek Yoon-Ho was slightly pushed back.

" It looks like Hunter Baek Yoon-Ho was pushed back a bit. "