37

Izuku looked at the old man in front of him with blank eyes. They sat on the sofa after clearing the mess from before. Izuku sat in front of the Grand Torino while Tsukauchi sat beside him.

Izuku is still trying to process sudden events. He wasn't sure how things had turned this way, but yet, here he was, facing someone he hadn't seen in a long time.

Sorahiko Torino, better known as Gran Torino. He is a retired Pro Hero and one of Izuku's past acquaintances who cares for him. Izuku knew Gran Torino since he once mentored his father, All Might. Although they only met a few times, Izuku remembered him clearly since he was the only one who showed concern for him.

Although Izuku hadn't seen Gran Torino for a long time, he didn't hold any bad feelings for him. And because of this, he was confused when he met him so suddenly.

Tsukauchi looked at the two of them with a puzzled look, he saw Izuku who was still putting on a blank face since the beginning of their meeting. He couldn't help being curious about what happened between them, so he just asked.

" Did you guys know each other? "

" Well, you could say I've been looking for this missing boy all these years "

" missing boy? you mean... "

" Oh, this kid is the son of All Might who disappeared 8 years ago, and the one I've been looking for ever since "

Tsukauchi was very surprised when he heard what Gran Torino had just said. His eyes widened in disbelief as he looked back at Izuku.

Izuku, who didn't expect his past to be revealed this way, could only lower his head silently to hide the bitter look he had.

Gran Torino realized what was behind Izuku's silence. He then raised his staff and hit Izuku on the head with it that startling Izuku and Tsukauchi.

Whack~

" Until when are you going to stay like an idiot? "

Izuku finally came to his senses as the Gran Torino's staff hit him. He rubbed his head even though he didn't feel any pain.

" S-sorry... "

Tsukauchi immediately realized, and his surprise eased after seeing Izuku being scolded by Gran Torino. But his curiosity was still high, he couldn't help asking Izuku to confirm what Gran Torino said.

" Hey Izuku, is what Gran Torino just said true? Are you really All Might's son? "

Izuku only nodded weakly in response to Tsukauchi's question. Tsukauchi looked at Izuku, he had a dark expression on his face as if he had swallowed something bitter.

As a policeman, Tsukauchi knew that there was a reason why Izuku put on such a face, and it was not good.

" You once told me that your family abandoned you, is that true? "

" yes that's true "

" What happened? "

Izuku remained silent, he wasn't sure if it was okay to tell Tsusuchi the story. He then looked at Sorahiko, asking if it was alright to tell him.

" It's alright, you can trust Tsukauchi "

After sighing, Izuku began to tell his life story before becoming a Hunter. As he spoke, he showed no emotional changes, while Tsukauchi and Sorahiko kept changing their faces. Anger, disappointment, and disbelief were engraved on their faces.

Izuku had expected such a reaction, but seeing that his prediction was correct, Izuku couldn't help but smile faintly.

Tsukauchi, who heard Izuku's story, couldn't hide his surprise. He couldn't believe that someone who was a symbol of peace would do such a thing to his own child.