81

After finishing his meeting with Tsukauchi, Izuku took a short walk in the Kiyashi Shopping Mall area while thinking about their conversation.

Not only does he discuss the progress of their investigation, but he also learns one unexpected fact about the quirk of his father's inheritance that has now been passed on to Izumi.

It felt like what he knew was just the tip of the iceberg. There were still many things he didn't know. He didn't expect such a fight to happen behind the scenes. Moreover, this fight has been going on for generations against one enemy.

Feeling his thoughts getting more and more complicated, he decided to stop thinking about it with a heavy sigh.

Finishing his thoughts, Izuku looked around. There were many people around him, but no one noticed his presence. People walked past him as if he wasn't there.

Even though his appearance was quite suspicious with his face covered by a black hoodie, no one noticed him.

Izuku continued to walk in the mall area while watching people. Even though he hated being in crowds, he didn't mind as long as he wasn't the center of attention, the thing he hated the most.

As he watched people, his eyes fell on a group of high school students in front of him. Izuku immediately recognized the group and as he was about to approach them, they scattered in different directions, leaving a brown-haired girl alone.

Seeing him like that, Izuku immediately approached her and greeted her.

" Uraraka-san "

Uraraka, who was silent for a moment looking at her friends who quickly spread out, immediately turned around when she heard her name called. And how surprised she was when she saw the person who called her.

" Vi-Vice Guild-"

Before she could scream any louder Izuku quickly covered her mouth while gesturing in silence by placing a finger on her lips.

" Please don't be loud, I don't want to attract attention, and just call me Izuku, I'm not on duty today. "

Feeling the hand touching her lips, a blush appeared on Ochako's cheeks. She could feel her heart beating rapidly. Ochako came back to her senses only when she saw Izuku's blue eyes and quickly nodded.

Seeing this Izuku then smiled and let go of his hand. Meanwhile, Ochako still had a red tint on her face and her heartbeat was still not calm.

" Thank you, it would be troublesome if people recognized me here, by the way, what are you doing? I noticed several class A students gathered here. "

" Well, about that, we plan to shop for summer camping supplies together. "

" That's right, summer vacation will start soon. "

" Yes, that's it, then what is vi- Izuku-k-kun doing here? "

" Just going for a walk, I happen to be on holiday and planning to buy some clothes, what about you Uraraka-san, do you have anything you want to buy? "

" um, yes, I want to buy insect spray "

" I see, then why don't we go together? "

" to-together?... "

Ochako repeated the words in a weak voice. In her mind, the scene replayed where she was walking with Izuku with smiles on their faces and holding each other's hands. They look like a couple on a date. Her face turned red again and her heartbeat started beating fast again when she thought about that.

' date? '

Feeling that her thoughts had gone too far, Ochako quickly shook her head to erase the images from her head. Izuku who noticed Ochako's strange behavior approached her.