65

After Toya left, an awkward atmosphere reappeared between All Might and Izuku. The two of them didn't speak until the headmaster broke their silence.

" So how is it? Did everything go smoothly? "

" Thank you for your concern headmaster, everything is going smoothly as far "

" That's good to hear, are you guys going to continue the battle simulation? "

" Yes headmaster, we have just finished the first raid and will carry out the second raid, My colleague is also already heading to the designated location, and we are waiting for the students and my other colleague to return "

" Is that so, do you mind if I watch along with All Might "

" Of course not, it's an honor to have Hero No. 1 also supervise the students during the battle, I'm sure the students would also be happy about that "

Seeing the conversation between the Headmaster and Izuku, there was nothing out of the ordinary, they just exchanged their usual conversation while smiling at each other. But something different happened to Shimizu who was watching her leader from the side.

' Is that really the leader? '

For some reason, he was horrified to see the leader he knew speaking kindly while hiding a cold aura around him. Not only Shimizu. Even Aizawa who was looking from the side felt something odd about Izuku's smile.

" I see, it's nice to hear that, Then I and All Might are watching here, but I probably won't be able to for long because I still have some work "

" It's alright, I understand, and All Might-san, do you mind escorting the students to the gate with me? "

Hearing himself called, All Might briefly looked at Izuku with a puzzled look before returning to the headmaster. The headmaster just nodded in agreement with Izuku's suggestion regardless of the troubled face All Might had.

" Then, shall we go All Might-san "

All Might, Izuku, and the rest of Group 2 left the room in silence. Izumi, who has been paying attention to the interactions between her father and Izuku, couldn't help but feel strange about their friendly interactions regardless of the actual relationship that exists between them. She then pushed her way through the crowd and approached the two before they could leave.

" Da- All Might "

" What's wrong young Yagi? "

" That... "

" Then, let's talk later "

Meanwhile, Shimizu silently watched the two of them leave the room. He noticed the fleeting change in Izuku's initially smiling face to a cold, expressionless face. This made Shimizu inevitably take a step back. But before she could go any further, Izuku immediately called out to her.

" Shimizu, you're also coming "

Shimizu flinched as soon as she heard Izuku calling her and immediately chased after the group since she didn't want to make her leader even more upset.

As they walked down the hall, neither of the group spoke until they reached the front door. The students then looked at Izuku and All Might as if asking what next. Seeing this, Izuku summoned a bear monster from within his shadow to escort the students to the battle location.

" You guys get on, this bear will lead you to the gate "

The students nodded and followed Izuku's instructions. After making sure everyone was aboard, he spoke again.

" Oh! That's right, this is just a suggestion from me, but try a surprise attack on him, and don't underestimate his physical strength, even though he's a mage, his physical strength is still on par with a B-rank warrior. "