60

After accepting the offer from headmaster Nezu, Izuku sets up a meeting with him at the Dawn guild office by official invitation. Their meeting was held a week after the graduation ceremony was over, Izuku agreed since he didn't have a job the following week, and Ichirou was also already back to work.

They had a meeting at 9 a.m. in the meeting room belonging to the Dawn guild. Izuku was already sitting in his office waiting for the headmaster to arrive. He was searching the internet for high school students learning activities and processes.

Since he had never been to any school except for the Hunter training center, he had no experience with such things. He had asked Shoto about school life, but as expected of Toya's brother, he only gave short answers.

Not long after, Ichirou visited his office while he was watching a video of last year's UA sports festival.

" Hey, Izuku, what are you watching? "

" Just the UA Sports festival video from last year "

" Oh, that event "

Ichirou then stood behind Izuku and joined in watching with him. The two of them watched the action of a 2nd-year student whose clothes accidentally fell off in the middle of a competition.

" Oh this kid looks interesting "

" Yeah, with his penetration quirk, he can dodge most attacks. "

" What an amazing quirk "

" You're right, but what's to be admired is how he uses it, I'm sure he's put a lot of work into training it to get to that point "

While they were chatting, someone knocked on Izuku's office door. Realizing this they then checked the clock which was already showing 9 o'clock.

" It's time, let's go "

" Alright "

They then headed to the meeting room after notifying the employees outside the door to guide the guests to the meeting room.

When they arrived, headmaster Nezu had already arrived with Cementos, as his companion.

" Sorry to keep you waiting "

" No problem, we've just arrived anyway. "

"Nice to meet you, I am the Guild Master of Dawn, Ichirou Hiroto, As you know this kid is the Vice Guild Master, Izuku "

" Nice to meet you too, I'm the principal of UA High School, Nezu, and he is Cementos, one of the teachers of UA "

" Nice to meet you Guild Master, vice guild master, I'm Cementos "

" Nice to meet you Cementos-san "

Izuku and Ichirou then sat in front of them, Nezu then distributed the cooperation materials that had been prepared beforehand. While Ichirou and Izuku were reading the material, Nezu started giving explanations regarding the material.

What he submitted was an activity proposal to hold a special class where the UA planned to invite Hunter from Dawn, specifically Hunter Izuku to come as the speaker. Nezu also asked 3 other Hunters to come since there were 2 classes they would be handling.

Nezu also included a list of Hero major class students in the materials he brought with him. Izuku looked at the lists and could only narrow his eyes as he saw the two names he knew in the same class. His expression almost cracked at that moment and calmed down as soon as he saw Shoto's name.

' It seems like it would be good if I asked Toya to come along '

Taking himself off his thoughts, Izuku then looked at the list of quirks these kids had. Izuku was thinking that the quirks that these kids have are quite interesting, he already has an idea of what their quirks will look like when seen in person.