6

Four hours have passed since Izuku was transferred to the punishment area. He had killed most of the giant centipedes that appeared in front of him. Being in the penalty area he could access stores and inventory. His level, skills, and stats have also improved a bit here.

[Penalty Quest: Survive]
Goal: Survive until the time runs out
Time required: 4 hours

Remaining time: 0 Hours 5 Minutes 20 Seconds

" There's still time left, I think I've recovered enough, I also have to rearrange weaponry and strategy "

Izuku then opened the shop to check if there was a weapon that could help him against the high defense of the knight armor. He then found the weapon he was looking for.

[You have purchased 'Knight Killer']

[Item: Knight Killer]
Item Class: B
Type: Dagger

+75 Attack
Effect 'Knight Killer': If used against an opponent with heavy armor, your attacks deal 25% additional damage.

" It's quite expensive, but the effect is suitable for the next fight "

He also bought a bandage and wrapped it around his hand and dagger so he wouldn't drop it like when he dropped Heartstone.

" This will work "

Izuku remembered the rune stone he got after killing the red knight. He then took it out of the inventory and cracked it.

ring~

[Skill: 'Dominator Touch' has been learned.]

[Skill: Dominator Touch Lv.1]
Active Skill
No mana required
You can control objects without touching them.

" a skill without mana, is it like the one used by the red knight before?... let's try "

Izuku raised her hand towards the surrounding centipede corpses. The corpse only shook for a moment and then stopped.

ring~

[The object did not move due to the intelligence stat being too low]

" hm. I guess it doesn't work on the big object, well... maybe it could be useful somehow "

[Penalty Quest: Survive]
Goal: Survive until the time runs out
Time required: 4 hours
Remaining time: 0 Hours 0 Minutes 4 Seconds

Time remaining: 0 Hours 0 Minutes 3 Seconds

Time remaining: 0 Hours 0 Minutes 2 Seconds

Time remaining: 0 Hours 0 Minutes 1 Second

Time remaining: 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds

[The Penalty Quest is Concluding]

The scenery returned to the throne room. The number of knights has gathered enough to fill the room. The knights realized the existence of Izuku, and they directly attacked him, but they were smoothly cut off by the dagger of the 'Knight Killer'.

' This Knight Killer effect is very helpful, it can cut armor like butter '

Izuku continued to fight the knights, he realized something was wrong. No matter how many knights he had killed, neither the notification appeared nor the feeling of leveling up. Even killing the centipede gave him experience points.