98

After he argued with Touya, Izuku immediately left the office and headed toward his original destination. After leaving he was contemplating what he was arguing about with Touya.

Even though it was true that Izuku used his power a little for his selfishness, he still felt that it was within reasonable limits. Although he admitted his treatment of the guild employees was too cold.

' It seems like my grudge is affecting me more than I thought '

While he was contemplating, a conversation could be heard below him. Izuku was currently standing on top of a building while watching two people in a dark alley below with an open gate in front of them.

Izuku's destination was this place where he felt a gate appear in this place. But it seemed like he was too late with the two people present when he arrived.

Izuku had been listening to their conversation for a long time and knew that the gate he was aiming for was a test gate where other people couldn't enter. Well, although that didn't apply to Izuku since he could have just barged in.

He also knows the identity of the person trapped inside who is none other than one of the Pro heroes Sir Nighteye. Izuku has known Sir Nighteye for a long time since he was All Might's sidekick, and he had also seen him several times while serving with All Might but had never met him in person.

After a while, he listened to the conversation of the two people who were Nighteye's sidekick and an associate agent.

Izuku immediately jumped down which immediately surprised them both, especially the associate agent who immediately recognized him.

" Gu-Guild master Izuku!? "

" thank you for your hard work "

" Ah, yes, thank you, but what are you doing here? "

" I happened to feel the appearance of this gate from my place. "

" But isn't the Dawn Guild office located 1 km from here? Moreover, it hasn't been 15 minutes since this gate appeared, how did you get here so quickly? "

" I just ran as fast as I could "

" ah, I see "

The officer immediately shut up when he heard Izuku's absurd explanation, but since the person who answered was also an absurd person, what he said became true.

" Has anyone claimed this gate yet? "

" Ah, no, since this is the exam gate we didn't do anything about it. "

" I see, then Dawn will take over this gate. "

"what? but that..."

" excuse me... "

While Izuku and the agent were talking, the girl who was also there with them. A girl with blue skin wearing a hero costume approached them with a panicked look on her face.

" Are you the guild master of Dawn? Can you save Sir who is trapped inside? "

" And who are you "

" I-I'm Bubble Girl, Sir Nighteye's sidekick. "

" I see, you're his sidekick, if you want to save him I can't guarantee that. "

" But aren't you going in there? "

" Indeed, but the survival test is entirely his. Even a 6-year-old child has to survive in there, let alone Sir Nighteye who is a pro hero. "

" But "

" Calm down, he should be fine since the monster inside is only as strong as an elementary school child given a weapon. "

" I-I see, I know Sir is a strict and thorough person, but still... "