16

6:30 p.m., Izuku stood in front of the dormitory, waiting for someone. He was wearing a black hoodie along with black jeans and a pair of shoes. He was already cleaner compared to his previous state, which was covered with dust and sweat and his torn shirt.

Not long after, he feel that someone was approaching him. He turned his head and saw Touya and Kiyoko coming approaching him. Kiyoko waved her hand as soon as she saw Izuku.

" hey Izuku!..., did you wait too long "

" not really, I just arrived "

" Well then, shall we go "

Kiyoko took Izuku's hand and dragged him all the way. They headed to the restaurant they had booked beforehand.

Their other teammates were already waiting for them there. The first to say hello was Daichi, followed by Ichirou, while Katsuhito just nodded his head. The food was served on the table as soon as all the members arrived. They all sat down and then started the party.

They all gathered here to celebrate Ichirou's rank advisement. A few days ago Ichirou did a test for S-rank promotion and he passed, and to celebrate it, Kiyoko had the idea of holding a small celebration party.

" so, how about a little speech from our new S-rank-San" (Kiyoko)

" is that really necessary? " (Ichirou)

" of course, let's give your best speech captain " (Daichi)

Kiyoko and Daichi as usual tease Ichirou since they are the same graduates, while the others are just staring at them.

" Alright,

ahem..., first of all, I want to thank you all, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have come this far, and thanks to Kiyoko for throwing this party... " (Ichirou)

" you're welcome... " (Kiyoko)

" ... I know it's been tough lately for us since the incident that happened recently. Each of us is busy with our respective raid schedules making it difficult to get together like this. Especially Izuku and Todoroki who have reached the A-rank Hunter license... "

Izuku smiled and Touya just nodded in response as Ichirou continued his speech.

" ... let's raise our glass and toast for our hard work during this time,

for our hard work "

"" for our hard work ""

clink~

The party officially begins, Kiyoko takes out flowers and gives them to Ichirou, which he receives while scratching his cheek awkwardly. His cheeks flushed as he accepted it, too obvious for others to know.

They continued to party, chat, and laugh together. They discussed many topics, ranging from Hunter's problems, bureau problems, and gates, to Hero and Villain issues, as well as their daily life problems. Except for Izuku and Todoroki, they still don't want to share their private lives with others.

It didn't feel like it was 10 p.m., they were planning to party all night but since they had a kid between them, they couldn't do that. Besides Kiyoko and Katsuhito were already drunk enough.

Although Kiyoko is a Healer, she doesn't seem to be able to handle alcohol well. As for Katsihito, he was forced to drink by Kiyoko. And as a result, they both fell first.

They all decided to finish the party and then go home. Daichi and Ichirou are responsible for bringing the rest of the team home. Daichi escorts Katsuhito and Kiyoko, while Ichirou escorts Izuku and Touya since he still has something to take care of in the bureau.